Bringing Sexy Back! - Manhattan, NY

Hi! My name is Candy. I'm 27 years old with two...

Hi! My name is Candy. I'm 27 years old with two beautiful children. I've been thinking abot having plastic surgery for some time now. My kids are only a little over a year apart & the back to back bellys took a toll on my stomach.

I recently scheduled a visit with Dr. Sadeh after seeing my cousins amazing tummy tuck results. I've been looking for a PS for some time now. After my mother & Aunts horrific experience over seas, I've decided That its not an option to go international.

Two weeks ago I visited Dr. Sadeh & His wife, Mikal. They were AMAZING! When I visited their site in Manhattan, I had already met with a few PS. To my pleasant surprise, they were both very friendly & easy to talk to. Dr, Sadeh was such a sweet heart, he said " your a beautiful girl, just need a few repairs-its not broken". His kind words were very encouraging.

He personally toured me & my mother around. It was very comforting to see that they had their own OR. The equipment was also impressive.
We then sat with Mikal to see some b4 & after pics. My mom, who had traveled to columbia for her tummy tuck, could not believe how good the before & after pics looked.

By the time we discussed price, I was already sold! This is worth every penny.

I'm currently working on financing my surgery. My goal is to lose all the extra weight before the procedure. Some people thing getting surgery is a selfish thing, but they have no idea how it feels to wear a one piece because you cant even stand to see yourself in that mirror. No mater how much weight I lose or crunches I do, my belly will never go back to normal. I brought to amazing human beings into this world, I deserve to feel amazing again!

Just a few dollars away from bringing sexy back =)

is this candy from the hts
Hi! No I'm not from bk hts.
Hi BK, I'm too searching for a ps in NYC, so I can have my surgey this year. You r the second person I read about on here that choose him. The other girl that went to him her results look good. I'm still in the ps decision stage, maybe I will request a consult with him.
Eric Sadeh, MD