Treatment for my Rosacea- One Session and Already Seeing Improvement - Manhattan, NY

I've had mild rosacea for years, but lately it had...

I've had mild rosacea for years, but lately it had been getting worse, so I finally decided to bite the bullet and get it treated.The Finacea cream could only do so much, and I couldn't even drink a half a glass of wine without looking like Mrs. Claus. I plan to have at least three more treatments to reduce the red veins and flushing around my cheeks, chin and nose. It wasn't exactly comfortable, but totally bearable, and well worth it. I just wish I'd done it sooner.

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Actually, it was Carissa, in Dr. Lorenc's office, who did the treatment, but she, like the rest of his staff, is a great reflection on Dr. Lorenc and his practice. I've known Dr. Lorenc for a couple of years now. He performed laser lipolysis on me in the past, and it was such a positive experience that his office is always my first choice for cosmetic treatments of any kind. They make you feel confident that you are in the most experienced and capable hands.