Invisalign Took Away my Pain and Improved my Bite - Manhattan, NY

Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. Curatola was highly recommended to me by other friends and colleagues. He is extremely caring, patient and knowledgable when it comes to dentistry. Plus, he makes the best tasting toothpaste I have ever had. Dr. Gerry Curatola is by far the best dentist I have ever known or visited. He thoroughly explains every procedure, and I love his holistic approach to dentistry. Dr. Curatola takes his time to fully evaluate your mouth and does what is needed in order to ensure a healthy smile. His staff is very friendly, professional and on time - not to mention the office is absolutely beautiful. You feel like you have just stepped inside a spa.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Invisalign community.