Favorite Dental Chair Yet - Manhattan, NY

Photo Update

Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist

As the reigning Miss New York in the Miss America Organization, Dr. Curatola generously donates his time and expertise to our organization. I am currently in my 3rd Invisalign tray and looking forward to the results for my trip to the Miss America pageant in January. Dr. Curatola is truly an artist and his staff is friendly and helpful. I love visiting the office and I look forward to my finished smile in a few months. I am so thankful to Dr. Curatola for his kindness and generosity!

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Invisalign community.