SlupLift - Manhattan, NY

I have had a rhinoplasty from Dr. Slupchynskyj....

I have had a rhinoplasty from Dr. Slupchynskyj. The procedure and subsequent after care is what made my final decision to have him do my face lift, or should I say "SlumpLift", a technique that he pioneered. I am no stranger to cosmetic surgery and have to say how absolutely amazed I am with my recovery. Seven days post op. I had my sutures and staples removed. Two days after that I was back to work. I had to fend off all the compliments I was getting. Little did they know that one week earlier I had facial surgery.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

If you're considering any kind facial surgery your search has ended. Dr. Oleh Slupchynskyj is the man with the plan, with the skills, talent and expertise to execute that plan with flawless perfection.

What kind of Face lift is that ? Is it just skin and no muscle pulled up . Just curious

Thanks for sharing! What would you say was the most difficult part of recovering from your facelift? Extra details truly help others in the facelift community decide if this is the journey for them. :)

I think the hardest part was just taking it easy for the first four days. But it truly was a lot easier than I expected it to be. I had very little black blue and i took Advil for the discomfort there was really no pain