Eyelift - Manhattan, NY

As I am in my early sixties, my eyelids have been...

As I am in my early sixties, my eyelids have been drooping for some time. When I would get tired, they drooped badly and interferred with my vision. I was unhappy with looking fatigued and angry all the time.
This is something I have been thinking about doing for a number of years. I was told about Dr. Schulman by a friend and after the intial appointment, I knew I wanted to have the surgery. I am very pleased with the results and glad that I had the procedure both on my upper and lower eyelids.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schulman was very attentive. He answered all questions and put me at ease regarding the procedure. He was focused on my well-being.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Eyelid Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Eyelid Surgery community today.