Complications After Eyelid Surgery - Manhattan, NY

I had lower eyelid surgery with this doctor and it...

I had lower eyelid surgery with this doctor and it was a decision I regret. I had drooping in my eyelids which eventually has to be corrected. I would never let her do the revision and this experience has made me very nervous about letting someone else operate on my eyes. I had a lot of complications and I regret using Dr Gupta.
Had the same experience… bags not gone, just smaller and I'm left with scleral show, round eyes and corners. Tearproduction at half, so 7 times a day I have to use drops/cream in my eyes. My doctor won't talk to me, says it's my subjective opinion that the result is bad…. With time I also need to fix my eyes, but I'm terrified.
Im sorry about your experience, Dr Gupta said the same thing about my scleral show. She removed too much skin from my lower lids that caused them to pull down and round, then refused to acknowledge there was an issue. Her secretary would constantly try to tell me there was nothing wrong when I would call, but I know my own eyes and they never drooped before this procedure! The whole experience was extremely frustrating.
i would have let my doctor repair my result if he had taken any responsibility or even admitted what he had done to my once beautiful eyes in the first place...and every week he has a full page ad in the paper touting his experience,
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

At first Dr Gupta seemed very knowledgeable but as the complications arose, she was less and less inclined to work with me to find a solution. Overall, it was a terrible experience.