How Can I Describe Dr. Engler – Particularly Since I Am an O.R. Nurse Myself? Manhattan, NY

As a patient - I agree with all the testimonials...

As a patient - I agree with all the testimonials describing Dr. Engler as an amazing physician whose sole focus is to ensure the best experience possible for his patients. If you could think back… can you name a surgeon/s (you came across) who has a habit of truly following up on his patients postoperatively? And I am not talking about the post-op phone call made by the nurse or the office assistant, but multiple phone calls by the surgeon himself. I am sure that the list of names is very limited. I also truly respect the fact that as a physician, Dr. Engler was not afraid to say to me: “I may not be able to achieve what you are asking for”, but then, his statement was followed by clear and precise clinical justification of possible barriers, which again confirmed to me that Dr. Engler truly knows what he is talking about. Honesty as such is hard to find and is seen only in those with highest expertise and morals. Guess what, I told Dr. Engler “do what you think is right for me”, and the result of my breast enlargement truly exceeded any of my expectations.

As a nurse- who has 15 years of operating room experience in one of the most renown hospitals in Manhattan- I see in Dr. Engler as a surgeon who has not only extensive knowledge but one of the highest technical skills in his field of practice, that I have witnessed throughout the years. Dr. Engler’s team is superb, starting with Arlene who makes each patient feel special and unique, continuing with Katie, the nurse in the room who could not be more conscientious about the sterile field and ensuring that all is ready for the surgery, and finally the anesthesiologist who gave me anesthesia that I wish all of my patients received in the OR. And one more thing - the therapeutic touch from the surgeon (letting me know, again, that I am safe and in good hands) right before I was induced with anesthesia speaks for itself….

As a patient and the nurse I could not ask for a better surgical and post-operative experience. As a patient I felt safe and well cared for. As a nurse I witnessed great expertise and highest technical skill- and the best part is that the final result greatly exceeded my bravest expectations.
The only thing that is left to say is: “Thank you Dr. Engler!”
New York Plastic Surgeon