Breast Augmentation & Revision - Manhattan, NY

It was done under local anesthesia which was...

It was done under local anesthesia which was easier to handle than being knocked out. I think the whole surgery took about an hour. Went home and was able to fall asleep. Woke up the next day and was able to move around the house and go to the store (nothing heavy) to do some very light shopping! I was not sick, but draining fluid which last about 3 days. In about 3 weeks I was able to exercise again. Dr. Shahine knows what he is doing when it comes to modifying, re sculpting, reconstructing and enhancing the woman's body.

Ladylikes2lookgood.. Contests and I'm happy your happy. I did my procedure on the 30th with shahine. would be nice to see your results

Congratulations on your revision! Sorry to hear the biopsy left you with CC but I'm glad to hear there was no cancer. How old were your original implants? And how many cc's did you get with your new implants? Thank you for sharing your story!

Thanks. At 22 yrs old, I had 300 ccs, they were silicone, 17 yrs later, I had a capsular contraction on the right side. Not sure why, but it happened. I got pregnant right around that time, so I waited until after I gave birth to replace them. I put in saline 330 ccs and I was good for 6 yrs until I had the breast biopsy on the left and it made me look uneven and I had a capsular contraction on the left side. The latest replacement is 395 ccs.

photos before and after

Here is a before and after photo. It's almost 2months. I do feel much more symetrical, but see the left breast not as full has my right. The scar on my left breast was from the biopsy I had in Feb. The other scars near the nipples on the right & left were from this surgery and I was told they do get better. I hope the scars around the nipples fade a bit more. Has anyone else experience having surgery through the nipples?

I will upload before and after photos. I tried today, but it appeared they did not upload. I will try again check in the next day or so.
Dr. Ayman Shahine

Dr. Shahine is a great cosmetic doctor that really works hard to get his clients happy. I had come to him after I had a breast biopsy to remove possible precancerous cells. Good thing it was not precancerous, but the breast surgeon who did the procedure left me with capsular contraction (already had implants) on my left breast after removing some of my breast tissue; it was now higher than my right; harder and I had a scar on my breast. Dr. Shahine replaced by implants and fixed my left breast and scar. Now my breasts look symmetrical and a full C cup size ( I wish I would of went bigger.). So trust the size Dr. Shahine suggest. I went a little smaller because I wanted to be safe, but If I would of went little bigger that would of been good too. Even though, I enjoy looking at breast and am very pleased with the outcome. Also, it was done under local anesthesia which was easier to handle than being knocked out. I was able to walk around the house and go to the store (nothing heavy) the very next day! I was not sick, but draining fluid which last about 3 days.