Fantastic Results - Manhattan, NY

I have known of Dr. Diktaban for a long time. A...

I have known of Dr. Diktaban for a long time. A few of my friends have had surgery and other treatments with him and loved their results. I had a breast augmentation with him and my breasts are AMAZING. He listened to what I wanted, explained my options and what to expect, he was so nice and so warm and my experience was great, and he gave me the result I wanted. I love my new shape! My breast look natural and are the perfect size for my body. M self-confidence is through the roof! Thanks Dr. Diktaban!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Diktaban is the BEST for BREASTS!! I absolutely love my results - so natural looking that nobody knows I had a breast augmentation unless I tell them. Dr. Diktaban is so great and made me feel so relaxed and comfortable throughout the whole process from the day of my consultation to the surgery date to the follow up appointments. I always look forward to going to see him because he always has a big smile and a friendly demeanor. His office is so beautiful too!