Awesome - Manhattan, NY

I was super nervous about the procedure as I had...

I was super nervous about the procedure as I had been warned against getting it done for several reasons. I was told that I could not just get the augmentation and that I would also need a lift to correct the ptosis before getting it. I found a doctor that had done amazing work in patients with mild to severe ptosis with just augmentation alone.

I set my appointment (I also needed a credit/debit card to hold it). I filled out some paperwork once at the facility which was very clean and eye pleasing and waited for the doctor to see me. The staff was pretty nice, i guess. The doctor was awesome and he is kinda cute. He was really honest with me and he listened to my wants in this procedure. I scheduled my procedure with him the very next day because I liked what he was saying and I liked his work so i didn't hesitate. The surgery went well and I am so far pleased with my results. He is a very wonderful doctor! I highly recommend him if you don't want a breast lift and want to fill up the excess skin with a large enough implant. He is just great, he doesn't try to sell you any other procedures and answers all your questions.

I have lost 20 lbs since the procedure and I am in...

i have lost 20 lbs since the procedure and I am in love with the results. I look like a barbie doll or maybe the x rated edition because my breasts are so huge. I am happy that i didn't get a lift because they are very full and look so natural without a top on. Sometimes i go without a bra and they sit up like fake looking ones. This doctor really knows his craft.
New York Plastic Surgeon

online through an advertisement for body cosmetica

Pictures? I have a consultation and would like to see his work. Thanks
pictures?
Sallypoo, if are still out there....I HOPE YOU ARE...how do you feel about the 500ccs? Oka? Too much? do you have some pics you can show us, to see how the 500 ccs sit at this point. Thanks, Eileen212
500cc Moderate Plus saline implants :)&

Thanks for posting here on RealSelf! Did you end up going with saline or silicone implants?