Future Schulman Doll - Manhattan, NY

Im 20 years old, 5.3 weight 145, no kids , but...

im 20 years old, 5.3 weight 145, no kids , but there is something about my body that is not making me happy.. my goal is to improve the shape of my butt and hips and ofcorse have a flat tummy, to be honest i have but, well thats what everybody says but i feel like it needs more shape and if something is not making me happy about my body then i would rather just go through it.

wish pics

pics

im the one in blue dress 2 years ago when i was skinny

me right now

feeling flat lol ugh really hate my body right now

plastic surgery simulator

how i wish to look

consultation !!!

so finally set up a consultation for the 25 , i feel so excited and nervous at the same time , im really not making up my mind if i should lipo my arms ugh!! maybe with some work out i could fix that they not that big tho.. also having this discussion with my parents they dont want me to do this but nothing can really change my mind, wish i was born with the perfect body but it didnt happend and since my dad is helping me with half of the money but not having all their support is tuff, but oh well cant really change my mind.

so happy !!

had my consultation today, everything went well i felt so confortable with schulman i ask all my question and he didnt rush me, i did not pay my deposit yet because im waiting on some money i need to get around 3 weeks so seems like im having this procedure done by december 8 yayy :p i will be paying my deposit by agust 15 .. im not gonna lie i feel scared but i know im in good hands , hopefully everything goes well ..
New York Plastic Surgeon