Future Schulman Doll - Manhattan, NY

Im 20 years old, 5.3 weight 145, no kids , but...

im 20 years old, 5.3 weight 145, no kids , but there is something about my body that is not making me happy.. my goal is to improve the shape of my butt and hips and ofcorse have a flat tummy, to be honest i have but, well thats what everybody says but i feel like it needs more shape and if something is not making me happy about my body then i would rather just go through it.

wish pics

pics

im the one in blue dress 2 years ago when i was skinny

me right now

feeling flat lol ugh really hate my body right now

plastic surgery simulator

how i wish to look

consultation !!!

so finally set up a consultation for the 25 , i feel so excited and nervous at the same time , im really not making up my mind if i should lipo my arms ugh!! maybe with some work out i could fix that they not that big tho.. also having this discussion with my parents they dont want me to do this but nothing can really change my mind, wish i was born with the perfect body but it didnt happend and since my dad is helping me with half of the money but not having all their support is tuff, but oh well cant really change my mind.

so happy !!

had my consultation today, everything went well i felt so confortable with schulman i ask all my question and he didnt rush me, i did not pay my deposit yet because im waiting on some money i need to get around 3 weeks so seems like im having this procedure done by december 8 yayy :p i will be paying my deposit by agust 15 .. im not gonna lie i feel scared but i know im in good hands , hopefully everything goes well ..
New York Plastic Surgeon

Good luck!
Awesome!
Read ur review. Good luck babe. We just might be BBL Sisters/Twins lol I'm planning on having mine around November/December:-)
hehe really ?? good luck to u too then sweetie .. im really nervous , hope everything goes well nd the pain is not hell :p
Good luck
Wonderful!
Good luck on your consultation sweetie, let me know how it goes. I've had to put pause on my whole consultation and all:( grr lol.
really why hun??
This is so embarrassing lol but my boyfriend and I had a fall out (he was going to pay my entire surgery) so now it's up to me to pay for it myself, I'm not giving up though :) hopefully I'll have it all by August. Im glad your setting a consultation went well! Now just 19 more days and you get your consultation! Are you going to go see him in NY or are you doing a phoneconsultation?
ohh that sucks hun but im sure u will do it , i saved 7 but my dad is helping with the rest even tho he dont what me to go throught all this process he says something could happend or if i get any infections after surgery but like i really wanna do it so im not thinking about that.. and no im going to see him in person love
How's everything going now? That's so kind of your dad to do. I've saved up half and the other half is going to be paid by a "friend" lol I sound so awful, but at least I'm back on track!
thats great hun and well im still thinking when i should do it cuz i have school in december so i dont know yet but i will probably wait a little and do it by next year when im 100% sure that i could go for it
Good luck
thAnks love
thanks hun
Nice shape :) best wishes on your journey
no i didnt make a consult yet and the reason is because i got a problem with my blood called thrombophilia( risk to form blood clots) so fist thing i had to do is speak with a hematologist about it and if i could go thru surgery and he said yes :) so im looking foward to make a consultation soon.
Ok, hoping you're consult goes well!
Welcome aboard the Schulman train!!!! I got the blessed word that we have another sister joining the crew ;-). Looks like you have a wonderful foundation for Schulman to build upon. Have you set your date yet? Needless to say I'm a Schulman doll and very happy with the docs work. Hope you'll feel the same once you get to the other side. Blessings & very best wishes!
Glad you wrote your review. We all have thw same thing in common on here, self-improvement! So don't fwel bad, we are all here to support one another. Welcome aboard the Schulman train! :-)
You're welcome hun!
You already look like you got something going on back there in that blue dress so I can only imagine when you get your BBL. You are going to be a show stopper for real!
So, have you had your consult with Dr. Schulman already?