Future Schulman Doll - Manhattan, NY

Im 20 years old, 5.3 weight 145, no kids , but...

im 20 years old, 5.3 weight 145, no kids , but there is something about my body that is not making me happy.. my goal is to improve the shape of my butt and hips and ofcorse have a flat tummy, to be honest i have but, well thats what everybody says but i feel like it needs more shape and if something is not making me happy about my body then i would rather just go through it.

Glad you wrote your review. We all have thw same thing in common on here, self-improvement! So don't fwel bad, we are all here to support one another. Welcome aboard the Schulman train! :-)

wish pics

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

pics

im the one in blue dress 2 years ago when i was skinny

no i didnt make a consult yet and the reason is because i got a problem with my blood called thrombophilia( risk to form blood clots) so fist thing i had to do is speak with a hematologist about it and if i could go thru surgery and he said yes :) so im looking foward to make a consultation soon.
Welcome aboard the Schulman train!!!! I got the blessed word that we have another sister joining the crew ;-). Looks like you have a wonderful foundation for Schulman to build upon. Have you set your date yet? Needless to say I'm a Schulman doll and very happy with the docs work. Hope you'll feel the same once you get to the other side. Blessings & very best wishes!
You're welcome hun!

me right now

feeling flat lol ugh really hate my body right now

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

plastic surgery simulator

how i wish to look

Good luck on your consultation sweetie, let me know how it goes. I've had to put pause on my whole consultation and all:( grr lol.
really why hun??
Good luck

consultation !!!

so finally set up a consultation for the 25 , i feel so excited and nervous at the same time , im really not making up my mind if i should lipo my arms ugh!! maybe with some work out i could fix that they not that big tho.. also having this discussion with my parents they dont want me to do this but nothing can really change my mind, wish i was born with the perfect body but it didnt happend and since my dad is helping me with half of the money but not having all their support is tuff, but oh well cant really change my mind.

Good luck
Wonderful!
This is so embarrassing lol but my boyfriend and I had a fall out (he was going to pay my entire surgery) so now it's up to me to pay for it myself, I'm not giving up though :) hopefully I'll have it all by August. Im glad your setting a consultation went well! Now just 19 more days and you get your consultation! Are you going to go see him in NY or are you doing a phoneconsultation?

so happy !!

had my consultation today, everything went well i felt so confortable with schulman i ask all my question and he didnt rush me, i did not pay my deposit yet because im waiting on some money i need to get around 3 weeks so seems like im having this procedure done by december 8 yayy :p i will be paying my deposit by agust 15 .. im not gonna lie i feel scared but i know im in good hands , hopefully everything goes well ..

I have my appt in 2 days.. Friday... I'm so excited to meet him. Not looking forward to standing naked in my under wear showing him my fat stomach, back and then my butt ;(
Good luck!