Best Decision I Have Made!!!! - Manhattan, NY

Ladies, Dr. Schulman is the BBL master! I started...

Ladies, Dr. Schulman is the BBL master!
I started my research on a butt augmentation about 2 years ago, and decided this was something I really wanted. I was blessed with the breasts but not the rest, so I made my mind up. At first, I was considering going to DR to have the procedure done but then my gut feeling steered me out of that decision. The idea of going to a foreign country to have someone cut into me scared me a tad bit...especially with so many stories of complications occurring. So the next destination I considered was Florida. There were a few surgeons who had fabulous results, but after reading some reviews on here I second guessed that option. I actually kinda lost hope and thought I would always have a flat ass :( . Lol Luckily, I saw someone write a review on Dr. Schulman and I was very impressed with his results. I checked out his website and saw BBL GALORE!!!! I asked my sister her opinion and she agreed. So I made an apt to have a phone consultation and found Dr. Schulman to be very knowledgable and confident with the procedure. This kept me at ease because confidence is key! After I had my phone consult, I decided to take the next step and book the surgery. I made my payment after that and that's when sh*t got real! It got even more real when I was getting marked up to go in for surgery. I was in surgery for 6-7 hours...and when I woke up the pain was real! I'm not going to lie and say it was a walk in the park because it definitely wasn't. It's true, it takes some pain to gain beauty!!!! When I woke up I was nauseous and in a mild amount of pain, but the staff in the OR took AMAZING care of me. They were All down to earth and attentive. I drove up to NYC with my sister, so she picked me up when I was finished with my surgery. I laid face down in the back seat of the car with my feet out the window...haha had a few people staring into the car at stoplights wondering what was going on. I was beyond swollen..the OR staff could barely fit me (my new addition) into the jacket I wore that day. LOL. For the next few days I couldn't really sleep even with the meds, but somehow made it through. At that point I still had no regrets. Face down ass up was the way I slept for the next 2 months....but again you have to make sacrifices at times! I am a little over the 2 month mark now and I still have a little bit of abdominal swelling so I try to wear my faja religiously...bottom line: I love my body now & can't believe that was me in my before pictures. Ladies and/or gents feel free to ask any questions! Xoxo

Bbl photos

More post op pics!

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schulman was very knowledgeable and confident in his work. He made me feel very comfortable & eased any doubts I had. I will def go back to him for future procedures! Amazing staff as well- patient, attentive, and punctual.

Ur results are stunning! U look amazin girl....i myself have decided to check out this doc...cant wait for my consult on the 10th of oct.....i think i may need to gain wt. for the results i want but nontheless i am still stoked...i am happy for u
I went back and reread what you wrote 6-7 hours still a lot of hours. Did you have anything else done?
7-8 hours? I wasn't aware this is how long you're under for a bbl! That's a lot of hours very scary. You look very good! But me being under this long worries me. Any other Schulman patients out this many hours?
My understanding is that the amount of hours also depends on how many areas you are getting liposuctioned for your BBL. Also, I don't want anyone rushing through the procedure. If we want a nice round booty and hour glass silhouette, then its best he take his time no?
I've always heard any surgery that takes that many hours puts us at greater risk. Like ppl who have multiple procedures in one day.. Anesthesia is the concern not the actual surgery!
That's something to consider and I will ask about it. Ur right, being under for many hours probably does increase your risk. Especially if you have health issues (which I don't currenlty). So I will definitely ask during my consult.
I'm gonna make sure I ask the same question.
how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking
his bbl starts at $10,500, abs is an additional 3k...
you look fabulous doll!! how long was it before you were sitting on your bottom & how long did it take you to return to work after the procedure? I noticed you mentioned inner thighs lipo, was that something you wanted or did the dr s suggest it? did you have to wear a drain after surgery? does dr s recommend massages after the surgery and are the offered at his office? ( sorry for all the questions lol…)
I think it's important for ladies to remember that you cannot put a price on certain things. You can't go to a "kmart" doctor and expect great results and excellent care. You really do get what you pay for. It's safer to do the research and plan ahead. It's not worth the risk to try and cut corners and pay a "discount" rate for something as invasive and serious as this surgery. If I can't afford the price of an excellent doctor that is likely to give me the results that I want, then I'd rather not have it. Be safe BBL sisters.
Looking great!! Loved your review:))
Isn't he awesome. I'm loving my results too
Love your results, how many cc's did you get ?
Thanks love :) I got 1000cc in each cheek.
It looks really good!! Congrats.cant wait till my 2 months are up!!
Hey sweetie, your results are amazing. I've been really into his work recently, I'm really considering going to him for my BBL especially since every top surgeon seems to be burning their patients. I called their office a few times but I'm across the country and when they call back I'm working lol Can I ask you a few questions? How much did you pay for deposit to hold your date? I'm paying the whole procedure two months after paying my deposit so I need to figure out how much I'm going to need as of right now. Thank you very much!
I paid 12,500... I gave a a deposit of a little over 1,000... And I paid the full amount 3 weeks before my surgery... Maybe a month before. I paid with my credit card and with my care credit card. Paid off the whole procedure a month later. I had a very pleasant experience with him and no burns. That was my concern actually when I was looking at having the surgery done in Florida. Hope this helps :)
Hi you look great and so wonderful you are happy with results, that surely provides me with some relief lol. I'm scheduled for consult in 2 weeks and will find out if I'm a candidate. What was your initial weight, height ? Did you need to gain any weight? How were the reactions from friends n fam?? Was it very noticeable?
I am 5'4 and was 185 so i def did not need to gain!!! Lol The day of and for the next week I was superrrrr swollen. LOL my sister called me Nicki Minaj. I get stared down at the gym all the time... So that should speak for itself. Haha My sisters are the only ones in the fam who know I had the procedure done and they tell me I look fabulous. My friends stare in envy... But in a good way. My mom saw me about 1 month ago and her jaw dropped when she saw my waist and ass(she thinks it's the gym). So hands down I love it all!!!
Omg I am the same height and I am 170 I thought I would have to lose weight but you look fricking great so maybe I don't have to lose. I also went to schulman but for a consult. I'm hoping to schedule but 13,000 hurts! Lmao
yes, i thinking the same but 13k smh. i need this too.
Hmm. I was losing weight but i'm at 170. I think i'm gonna hold off on any further weight loss until my surgery. I'm 5'4 so seeing your results from where you started out is very encouraging.
What is care credit
It's a credit card for medical procedures... So dental work/cosmetic surgery/ veterinary apts ... You get approved instantly