Bbl Tomorrow - Manhattan, NY

Im going to Dr. Pakemans in Manhattan, ny tom. His...

Im going to Dr. Pakemans in Manhattan, ny tom. His in office pictures are great. Im 32, 5, 8. 160 pounds, and my husband doesn't know I'm doing it. I don't want anyone to know. Ive been wearing buttpads for years. Im very pretty, double d natural boobs, an ok butt, and ok waist. But these love handles have got to go. My husband never realized that my butt looks bigger in jeans, because ive really never let him see my butt. I wrap up after sex, have sexin the dark, and always wear long see thru shirts over my bikini. This has become a lifestyle, and im the master of illusion. I only told him that I'm having lipo and we can't have sex for four weeks. He has to keep the kids, so he cant go. Yay. Lol. I'm spending the night in a hotel. Im hoping that he just thinks my butt looks bigger because i got a smaller waist. Lol. Girls im on a mission, cuz I'm getting this done. If he knew he would tell his friends. You would think as old as he is, he would keep his mouth shut. Men are worse than women. And hes always talking about how, women are soooo fake. So no support there. Wait let me save this, and ill continue later. Because i lost my last review.

So excited for you that your surgery is tomorrow!! May GOD bless you through this and have a happy recovery!! Wow! IDK how your going to work that one but that is too funny...Keep us posted on how "him not knowing" works out for you. I think he will be able to know something is different about your butt. Just curious, how many ccs are you getting?

Ok, im here now waiting in the car. They don't...

Ok, im here now waiting in the car. They don't open until 820 and my surgery is at 830. I started my antibiotics yesterday. I'm not nervous yet. Lol. My bloodwork came back on friday, and my primary doctor tried to stop my surgery. He sent dr. pakeman my results with a note, saying he advised against it because I was anemic. I was soooo mad. That is the surgeons call, not his. Anyway, dr. pakeman said according to his standards, I was fine. Wheww. Well let me back it up. My original date was april 16th, soooo I would have had time to do my bloodwork a month before surgery and bring my iron level up. But I got antsy and pushed up. So that's why my labs where in late. Soooo now im waiting. My before pics are up already. Ill put up the after later. Wish me luck. Yayyy

I tried to delete my last post because I realized...

I tried to delete my last post because I realized that I wasnt being fair to my primary care physician, but I cant figure out how to delete it. Let me start by saying, this was the best surgery ever. I appreciate both doctors, because they honestly care. But ladies, you know how we get when we want something. Lol. Now let's talk about dr. pakeman. He is the BEST!!!!!!!! Honest, straight to the point, and about his business. There is a beautiful lady there named Louisa. She is the best.she is the reason why I did this surgery. Now she keeps it real. Oh and I was up during the whole procedure. It was not bad. at times it was annoying. Kind of like getting a tattoo, but not painful at all.I would definitely get it again. I loved the fact that I was awake, because that eliminated my fear of something going wrong while I was sleep. I have my garment on now, no pain, sitting on a boppy pillow with my butt hanging off watching tv. NO PAIN. I think I have like 450 cc's. I'm not sure though. I'll confirm tomorrow at my checkup. I'll post pics as soon as I can.ttys
Thx ya'll. Everything is perfect. Just cant wait to take off this garment. I WANT TO SEE!!!!!. Lol. I'll put pics soon
Wow, you're already probably done but hope all went well!!
Good lock hope everything goes well!

Ok people, so just woke up and omg. I knew it was...

Ok people, so just woke up and omg. I knew it was too good to be true. Lol. My torso is hurrttiinnggg. Ya'll said day two was the worst. The doc told me that when im moving around i'll feel fine, but after staying in one position for a while, I would be in pain. He wasnt lying. I just took my pain killers, these suckers need to hurry up and kick in. lol. Its not unbearable, its uncomfortable. I'm not sure if i'm wrapped to tight, if the garment is too tight or if its my torso. I want this thing off. Im getting dressed to go for my checkup. Hopefully they dont have to wrap me again. Talk to ya'll soon.

I just hope I'm able to have the same high spirits! Lol I'm so scared of the pain!! Cant wait to see the results!
Hi,I hope u get the body of your dreams,keep us posted!I also want to know about your aftercare.
So happy for you and awake the hold time...sounds like that truly worked for you! Cuz some girls have a time dealing after affects of being out (nausea and dizziness). I wonder if this is something my surgeon would consider, probably not. You say 450ccs? Well, you already have some volume so that my be good for you but me, I need 1100ccs. Happy recovery! and keep us posted.

Day 3 was a good day. My shape is nice. My vagina...

Day 3 was a good day. My shape is nice. My vagina looks swollen, but it doesn't hurt. But oh well, men like fat vajajays. Lol. I tried to stop my pain meds. That didn't work. I went from feeling good, to what felt like period cramps. Probably could have dealt with it, but wasn't in the mood and i was at work. I looked so nice in my clothes. I feel sexy. My doc gave me hips and a butt. I only had my love handles done, so wish i would have did my stomach. Lol. Now i gotta work out in two weeks. I have an hourglass figure. Please bear with me. Im waiting till tues to put up pics after my checkup. I have to get a copy of my before body from the doc. I want yall to see the full transformation. Im happy. I think all of my swellings almost gone. Is that possible? No bruising AT ALL! I think my vaginas fat cuz thats where the rest of the fluid is sitting. Idk. My garment is kind of loose on me know. I did spend the whole day standing and walking around. No sitting. Maybe that helped? I dont sit at work so it was easy. Oh yeah. Mission accomplished. My husband doesnt know anything. My doc put one hole in the top of the crack of my ass and filled me up through there, so theres no entry points on my butt. He just thinks cuz my waist looks smaller, my butt looks bigger. So yall can def get away with it prob up to 600 ccs as long as your waist is done really small. Lol. Men really dont notice shit. Lol.
Hey ya'll thx. And i do look great. My husband def. Does not know. Lol. I showed him my stomach after i washed off the marker and because the curve of my back is swollen it doesnt give the appearance of a big butt. On top of that, thank god he only put one hole at the top, in the crease of my butt crack, so theres no entry holes no where near my butt. Only in the front. So even if he think he noticed something he'd have to second guess hisself, because the incisions are in the front. One would have to wonder how the hell he could put fat in my butt from the front. Lmaooo. Pics will be up tuesday. Day 3 was a good day
Very happy for you and loved reading your review. I will also be awake for my surgery so your comment about it not being bothersom really put me at ease. I'll be having my surgery Friday morning at 9:30 :) Please keep us updated. I'm sure you loook fantastic :)

Oh yeah, i forgot to tell ya'll, i had smart lipo,...

Oh yeah, i forgot to tell ya'll, i had smart lipo, not traditional lipo, which is probably why my recovery is so fast. My butt may have went down a bit. But im ok with that. I want it to happen gradually. Lol. So by month three, my waist will be beautiful and my butt fat. Im going to start a serious ab and leg workout in ten days. I cant wait. I only have to wear my garment for two weeks and cant sit for two weeks. I can only sleep on my stomach, because i dont want my hips to go down. Lol. But yeah, im back to normal in two weeks.
like you, noone knows besides my mom. I've been good at fooling people too. lol. What did you tell people about not being able to sit?
How are you feeling? I am going on the dreadful day two. I am so irked because I have had to get my big sore butt up every hour and pee... Lol. Not so fun when your legs are the sorest things in the world. Anyway... I hope you are doing well!
I decided on him bc he could keep the excess fat for a yr and if i want my buttocks enlarged more it could b used. He also had two reviews which were good. Babes u picked a good dr bc he kept u awake so u could get better results. If i had the money i would have used him. I just dont want to go bck to wrk then get it done. People will notice n im a correction officer. My job is very physical

Ok. So the pain is gone. My butt cheeks have...

Ok. So the pain is gone. My butt cheeks have started itching. Lol. I think its because the numbing sensation is going away. But then it hurts when i scratch it. Lol. So confused. I thought my butt was starting to go down but i realized it looked smaller cuz of this damn garment. Lol. Whenever i take it off its like my booty just springs back to life. Lol. Its not hard. I dont know if its gonna get hard later. I never bruised. So thats good. I love the way i look in my pants without the garment on. The booty just looks juicy. But with the garment it kind of looks smushed. :( ummm, none of my jeans fit. Only the stretchy ones. This is crazy. I wonder if its because im swollen. I dont know. I underestimated my butt and tried to walk past something and hit it. Lol. I was cracking up. It doesnt look huge to me, but i know its noticeable even with the garment because my husband keeps smacking it everytime i walk by. He has NEVER done that before. Lol. Oh and it jiggles. I didnt do my stomach because it looked flat when i had my love handles, but now that there gone, my tummy looks big. Im sooo mad. Cuz now i want to do it again and make my butt bigger. I wish i would have done it from the beginning. I just dont want to go through this healing process again. Ughhhh. I CANT WAIT TO TAKE THIS DAMN GARMENT OFF, so i can wear my clothes without my booty looking smushed. One more week to go. Oh and the small of my back hurts the worst. Its still swollen. But i think when it goes down, i might have a little shelf. Ill post a pic. But i took it myself, so the angles not that great.
Mine didn't go down at all yet. I thought it did. But when i took off my suit, it fluffed out. Lol. And its soft and jiggles. Lol. Is yours soft?
No. Mine is still rock hard. I'm going on day 6. When did you start to soften up?
I am happy you are recovering so well. I am on day 4. I had lipo on my thighs, abd, flanks and back. He put 700 in and I dont want it to go down =( I know it will. Did yours go down alot?

Ok, bbl people. i just left my one week checkup....

Ok, bbl people. i just left my one week checkup. doc said everything looks great. im going through the lumpy stage now. ughhhh, my sides are sooooo sore. i tried to let my husband massage it. BLAHHHHH!!!! I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. LOL. THE PAIN, THE PAIN. i am fine as long as no one touches me. ok, so this is what i learned.your butt doesn't get big from the fat. it gets big from the stem cells. which is why in like a month, it looks like your booty went away. that's because all or most of the fat has died. as the stem cells grow, so does new fat. Which is why around the 3 rd month, all of a sudden you got a big ass. lol. So for all of u going through the no booty stage, it will come back. im not there yet. lol. ill post pics in a few.
thanks for responding Taminy Dr Pakeman is also doing my surgery ..... do you find that your butt is getting smaller lol ... Im scared to go thru all of this and not have the butt I dream of .... lol sorry for all the questions
you look great .... please tell me how many cc's did Dr Pakeman Transfer????
He took out 1100, but only 9 of that was good. So 450 each cheek. If u have the fat, he will transfer as much as possible. And thank u :)

Here are the pics before and after

Here are the pics before and after
Lol. Girrrl, u can ask me anything u want. Lol. I wish i had someone to ask before i did mine. Ok. When he was first done, it was huge. Lol. I was like omg. It has def. Gone down, but i think that's the swelling. Its perfect now. Hasn't gone down. But he says that happens at like one month and by the third month the stem cells reproduce more fat and your booty is big as hell. Lol. And he says we can sit. I was scared for the first week, but girl, im sitting now. Lol. I trust him. He says whatever fat is gonna die, will die regardless if your sitting on it or not. I look at it everyday since ive been sitting. Its still here. Lol. Ill keep u posted.
Well keep me posted. I just put up new pics. I hope u feel better.

I am lumpy right now. And swollen. I don't even...

I am lumpy right now. And swollen. I don't even care about my butt right now. This swelling needs to go down. It looks crazy. I'll wait till monday, my two week mark and see what happens
Lmao I was think the same thing fake trip & back pain...I'm 23 so you know at this time in my life all I do is complain about my weight & it not being in the rite places & he also pushes me to work out not knowing I'm saving this baby fat lol but I believe ima take you advice but I'll have it done at the end of this year!
Girl, if my hubby doesnt know, your daddy def. Won't know. U just have to stay away for about a week. Take a fake trip. Lol. Then complain about back pain, for an excuse to always sitting on a pillow. Lol. Let me know what u decide.
Hello...hope all is well,I'm setting her laughing a bit bcuz you got away with your hubby not noticing lol I have a similar situation only difference is mist my FATHER I'm hidding it from,we are every close we live in the same house but different wings also we're business partners so one day a week we have to be together for a few hours idk how ima get it without him noticing I know he will feel its a waste of money! Anywho can't wait to see your after pics:)
New York Ophthalmologist

He is the best. Very honest, and does his thing. He will put as much cc's as your booty can take. His staff is awesome and they care. I am in no pain. THE BEST!