Another Schulman Masterpiece - Manhattan, NY

Hi Realself sisters , here is my journey. After 2...

Hi Realself sisters , here is my journey. After 2 yrs of slaving away at the gym 5-6 times a week and not seeing the results i was aiming for, I decided to have a consult w/Dr.Schulman. Although i was thin and somewhat in shape after countless lunges, and ab exercises, I just couldn't get my booty and waist right. Everyone at Dr.Schulman's office was very nice. I drove up from PA with my husband and Dr.Schulman was very punctual. He was informative and gave me realistic expectations of what he could deliver since i was a bit thinner (weighed 137)...I told him I wanted the S shape curve (so tiny waist, big butt & hips) he said he would lipo all the fat that he could out of me and use it to contour my butt & hips. He also told me i may have some loose skin in lower abdominal area after lipo since I already had the loose skin from my pregnancies, he offered a mini tummy tuck would take care of that little pooch and loose skin so I said go for it! I spent years trying to get rid of that little pooch w/no success.I figured if i'm going to have this surgery done might as well get it all done & over with at same time. So my surgery was scheduled for April 3, 2014. BBL w/lipo of back, flanks, bra roll, upper & lower abdomen, inner thighs, and mini tummy tuck. I gained about 8 pounds from my consult date until surgery day and let me tell you i enjoyed every minute of it lol..I ate whatever i wanted when i wanted lol! So In order to prepare for my surgery we booked 2 nights at the Marriot hotel & rented a minivan. My surgery was scheduled for 1pm. We got there at 12:15 and Dr. Schulman went over everything w/me and drew his marks on me. I told him to give me the shortest mini tummy tuck scar he could (i already had 2 c section scars he was going to get rid of) anywho before i knew it i was in the OR room and getting sedated. I woke up and i was in a daze, they were talking to me and making sure i was ok. After about 1 hour in recoop room my loving husband came in. They explained all the post op instructions to him and we were on our way. Day 1 at the hotel wasn't too bad i was sore and had nausea but did not throw up. Now when all the numbing medicine started wearing off into day 2 holy moly the pain was out of this world, i was sooo stiff & sore, even eating was uncomfortable, plus i was going to the bathroom every 2 hrs to urinate. I could not get into or out of bed without my husbands help. Day 2 was hell & we had to head back home that day. So i kneeled w/pillows under my knees facing the seat in minivan for our 3 hr ride home..let me tell you I was soooo happy to be home. My husband has been making me meals w/no salt and healthy fruits & veggies. Day 3 was rough also lots of pain. Ladies the first 3 days are PAINFUL, plus i was very swollen & sore. Sleeping on my stomach is hell & when i wake up in morning I'm so stiff & sore. Well i'm currently in Day 5 and doing much better, i can get in & out of bed on my own. Still sore & stiff but not as bad. Finally took a shower today and took my compression garment off ..soooo happy w/the results! My butt is huge! I know its swollen & will go down some but my overall shape he gave me i absolutely love! I have a waist and hips! And my tummy although swollen it is flat! So very happy i chose Dr. Schulman. He is a wonderful surgeon and his staff is great. I forgot to mention that Dr.S was able to put in 1125 cc's in each butt cheek. I weighed 145 right before surgery. Happy healing Real Self Fam!!

Congratulations you look like you have a bangin bod lol. Happy healing. I'm having my consult with Schulman On the 23rd. Can't wait.
Thanks girl! I'm still very swollen but happy w/what i see so far! Good luck
Congratulations on ur new shape. I'm three weeks post op and I'm loving my new shape. Yes Dr. Schultz's talent is truly al a gift from God.

Updated pics, still very swollen, bruising getting better

Hi some updated pics, still swollen especially in the afternoon. Have my post op appt w/Dr Schulman next Friday. Bruising is getting better, looking fwd to sitting on my butt again..7 more weeks to go!

Hey Ginabootyful!!! I was Schulman's AM patient on April 3rd (same day as you). We're twins. Lol. Congrats - he did wonderful work (of course) on you too! OMG!!! He also put the same into my cheeks. It must have been his 1125 day LOL. Best wishes on your continued recovery.
Really wow i think i saw your mom in the waiting room! Dr. s did an amaing job on you as well, guess 1125 was the lucky number that day lol..happy healing
Yes, that was her on the couch. Little lady about 5 feet. Thank you, he sure is an "artist". And thanks for the well wishes too :-)

New pics 13 days post op

Finally starting to fit in some of my jeans, swelling going down little by little, i have my garment on under my clothes

Very nice!!! Looking really good!
U look good girl

Playing dress up

Can't wait to be out & about again:)

You have a donk back there! nice!
Lol thanks
Amazing

Dress pics

Still a little swollen

You look amazing!!!
Thanks:)
Omg loooove it , you look amazing in those dresses !

Waist getting smaller

Had my post op appt w/Dr. Schulman this week & he told me my waist will only keep getting smaller..and he wasn't lying. So happy w/my results, Dr.Schulman is truly the best! Ladies don't forget to keep your compression garments on, especially the first 8 weeks:)

You look beautiful, Dr. Shulman rock's!!
Omg!!! Your transformation is incredible!! I am looking for some revisioning and i am torn between Salama and Schulman. I love your piks and your progress i such a short time! Absolutely awesome! Im so happy for you! Baby girl you look great!!
Thank you so much! I highly recommend Dr. Schulman..good luck!

Recovery progress

Starting to feel great & sleeping better at night..on my way out today..Finally!

Oooooh....Luv those pants - did you find them recently?
Thanks:) had the leggings from Express:)
Thanks :)

Pic

Wearing the heck out of those dresses!!! You go girl!
Lol thanks, i'm Obsessed w/dresses for the summer!
Well go wild cause they very much flatter your curves ;-)

Bathing suit pics

Still get swollen through out the day, but def much better

Looking good doll , please update us with pictures would love to see front and back view ! How you feeling ?
Omg I can't wait
omg loving ur look!! how much was everything if u don't mind? private message me. also, could i go back to work after a week?

1 month update

Hey girls i'm at my 1 month mark & still SUPER happy w/my results! I still get swollen in the evenings but getting better, my stage 2 garment is loose on me now so i wear a waist cincher on top of it during the day for atleast 8 hrs. Shopping is fun but i've noticed that what fits my hips is too big on my waist. My waist has gotten even smaller now so i have to wear a belt..technically I went from a size 8 to a size 4 or 6 depending on style.. But i have to buy size 8 and wear a belt or i can wear a size 4 in pencil skirts as long as it stretches..anyways i HAVE to try everything on before i buy it cuz everything fits different & the size will vary. I also went from a medium to a small or xtra small in tops..again depending on style..sleeping is still uncomfortable but other than that i feel great..4 more weeks to go til i can sit & i'm sooooooo excited.

How ever much it was he did you right . I will check back W chu from time 2 time & see how the results are later on down the road. Thanks 4 the review girlie :)
His results seems to get bigger and better over time
Thanks i highly recommend Dr.Schulman

BBL projection Dr.Schulman

Just wanted to give Dr.Schulman credit on the projection he is able to give his patients! He's truly the best!

Wow amazing, I've already consulted with doc Schullman but I just have not decided to pull the trigger yet, I'm small also and afraid I won't get good results. Do you have any more before pics of side view, how tall are you and what was your normal weight
Hi, no i don't took those couple days before surgeryi weighed 137 at consult and 146-148 pounds so i gained roughly about 10 146-148 pounds day of surgery so i gained roughly about 10 pounds for the procedure..pounds for the procedure..i'm 5'5
Hi, no i dont, i weighed 137 at consult & went up 146-148 pounds so i gained roughly about 10 pounds for the procedure..i'm 5'5

BBL projection Dr.Schulman

Hi just wanted to give Dr.Schulman credit on the projection he is able to provide his patients..he is truly the best!

Bbl projection by Dr.Schulman

You look amazing!
I love your red dress, you look fabulous!#

Jeans

Just an fyi for all the real self girls recent post op like myself i found that NY & Company jeans fit nice w/the waist to hip ratio and are stretchy but fitted at waist:)

lol! I am a witness lmao!
oh ok, I'm also same height but only weigh 120, he told me not to bother gaining weight because when I go back to normal eating then I'll go back to normal weight and end up loosing the extra fat in my butt. He said he thinks I can get up to 700 CC per side. Another popular but doc in Miami told me not to do it because I won't get result I want, not enough fat. I'm so confused. I'm going to see one more butt doc in Miami in June, I'll see what he says. You look amazing btw.

Jeans

Pics

Amazing.
How soon did you go back to work/ school?

Mothers day

Some pics of my Mother's day weekend finally went out & had a nice time..still no sitting lol

Your hubby must be so happy hehe
He is ..he has no choice lmao
Hun Can you find some pre operation pictures in clothes please ! You Look so good you must of had a nice curves before because you are like kim k now . ! Amazing

Pre op pics last summer

Just some pics of me last summer w/clothes..i was in shape but no culo (booty) lol or waist..i did gain about 8-10 pounds for surgery

My hubby says he is taking your pics and telling Dr Schulman to make me look just like you!! LOL Hope you are not offended! How did you heal with the mini tummy tuck at the same time? Did you sleep on your stomach?
Baby update us wanna see you
Girl...just like hubby im loving your waist and the booty.....your PS did a good job.....

2 months post op & sitting

Well im 2 months post & couldn't be happier! I'm sitting no restrictions & loving it. I've lost barely any volume since my 3 week mark and my waist keeps shrinking..super happy ready to enjoy my summer!!

Gorgeous! Sitting-greatttttt. I plan on getting a mini tuck--no drains? How's the pain level?
Thanks! No drains ..i felt no pain from mini tummy tuck just the lipo
Lol no not offended at all..thanks! The mini tummy tuck didnt hurt at all..what hurts is the lipo..i slept on my stomach up until 7 weeks then i slept on my sides here & there til my 8 week mark:) good luck..Schulman is the best

2 months post op

More pics

Gorgeous! !!
So sexy

2 months post op

Pic

Yessss girl you got it! Looks like you have been naturally blessed... lovin' it
Thanks:)
The man in the background is like whoa....oh god...need to holla at shawty....lol haaaaaaaaai love your results

2 months

Pics..Bebe dresses

I love your body...omg he did such an amazing job on you...like wow. I definitely will be looking into him...how much was the BBL before adding in the TT if your do not mind me asking. and did he suggest you gain weight. I am trying to be 140ish by the time of the sx so I can have enough fat on me, I am currently at 120lbs up from 116...you look great keep us posted love
Hey thanks:) no he didnt tecommend i gain weight i gained about 10 pounds he said no more than that..before the mini tummy tuck it was $13,000 because i added lipo to the abdomen also
13k wow...but you cannot put a price on perfection. :) ..have you loss any volume?

Update

The booty is holding up..sitting & sleeping on my back , no restrictions

U look amazing Hun. Funny thing, I found ur pic as somebody's wish pic and took it as my own wish pic not knowing it belonged to u. Ur one hot mama! Did u get ur breast done too? I had my consult with Dr. Schulman this passed Wednesday.
Hi thanks girl! Yes i did have my breast done in 09/2013 w/a local plastic surgeon in PA..:) good luck & u made a great decision going w/Schulman
how much did it cost im 37 and very nervous but i love ur result

Pics update

Out & about w/hubby celebrating our Anniversary & some shopping pics

OMG!!!! You look AMAZING!!!!! I cant believe the difference now!! I'm sooo gonna use one of ur pic as my wish pic!!! LOVE IT!!! Can't wait for my transformation!
Lol thank you:) good luck
You look so linda...! I love it :-)

3 month update

Hi guys just wanted to give you a quick update, saw Dr.Schulman for my last follow up appt he said everything looked great & the booty was not going anywhere and he was right I saw very little shrinkage after 3 week mark and none after the 8 week mark, he said my waist will continue to get smaller for about 1 yr! I'm
A small in all tops, a size 6 in jeans, and size 4 in pencil skirts..I couldnt be happier & I've started my workout routine so feeling ever better, swelling is very minimal, i no longer wear any garments or waist cinchers. I have no regrets & so very happy I chose Dr.Schulman..he was worth every penny as he transformed my body. As I continue my workout regimen which consists mainly of strength training & toning (little cardio) my results will get even better & after i do my legs & glutes workout the booty looks amazing..lol well goid luck to all considering this surgery..make sure you research & pick an experienced surgeon as this is a surgery that takes an excellent surgeon for you to have nice results;) happy healing xoxoxo

Pic 3 months

3 months

Still look amazing girlie
Thanks girl:)
Absolutely stunning! I'll be joining you in about two weeks.

Out today

Pics update

WOW!!! You look great.
Beautiful results! I have to know where you got the sleeveless beige/tan top in your May 5th jeans pics. The one paired with your nyc jeans. And also the black sleeveless low cut top in your June 11th pic with the skirt. Sooooo super cute!

4 months

Hey guys just an update ..went in vacation and let me tell you it felt great to be in a thing bikini! Yess the booty is looking great & Dr.Schulman told me at my 3 month follow up, that was it the booty wont go anywhere but my waist will continue to get smaller for a 1yr! So very happy & pleased with my results...good luck girls & happy healing

Hi! You look absolutely stunning!!! I'm having my BBL with Dr. Schulman in 3 weeks and i'm excited seeing your sustained transformation. I'm also 5.5 and weigh 149lbs currently. Where did you get your waist clincher from 'cos i would like to buy one too.
Looking amazing twin!!! Just stopping by to show some luv. All looks incredibly well on your side. Very nice!! Xoxo
Help! You look AMAZING!! I am having both of these procedures on December 17. I am 5'1 and my doctor suggested 600cc and im scared thats too little. I weigh 145. How did you sleep on your tummy with the mini tt?? I am freaking out about recovery. Any suggestions on how to lay? Special seats? Thanks

Update

Hi girls just an update ..haven't lost any volume & feel great..very happy:)

Wow Mama! you look amazing! Thanks for posting so many pics@! love to see the end results. Do you work out still? Do you think its work to fly out of state to get this done? bc you look as good as some of these girls that go out of the country or out of state to FL or Cali. Do you live in NY?
Thanks! Hi yes to me it was worth the 2 hour drive to New York to an experienced surgeon..i workout when i have time:)
Wow! You look amazing! Your hubby is one lucky man! And thank you thank you thank you for posting so many pictures! Can I ask how tall you are? I'm in the same weight range and am planning on going to schulman
New York Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful, attentive, realistic, caring..delivers results