27 Year Old Doing Butt Lift for a Second Time. Manhattan, NY

So I had a Brazilian butt lift march 8,2014. And...

So I had a Brazilian butt lift march 8,2014. And my doctor reshaped my butt beautifully. My hips and thighs look amazing. But I want to do it again because I would like to go bigger. Especially when I look at myself from the side I want my butt to stick out some more. So come March 2015 I will go again.

Second round bbl.

So I'm doing my bbl for a second time on February 17. I cannot wait I am so excited. My doctor is located in Manhattan NY. Since he did my procedure once he only will be charging me $1950 for the procedure and $75 for a new garment because this time he will be taking fat from my arm and the garment I have from the first procedure doesn't cover my arms. I love the results I got the first time. This time I just want more volume.

Fat for round two bbl

Here are some pictures of the fat that I have for found two bbl. With this fat that I have on my stomach and arms love handles back fat. I have enough fat to get 550cc of fat per buttock just to give you guys a idea of how much fat on my body equal to how much fat will be put in each buttock.

Self made butt chair.

I am so excited. My round two bbl is tomorrow at 8am. Being that this is my second time around I know what to expect. So I am much more prepared. I don't want to be on my bed all day so I bought a beach recliner chair and cut out the Butt area so I can be comfortable in my living room.
New York Plastic Surgeon