27 Year Old Doing Butt Lift for a Second Time. Manhattan, NY

So I had a Brazilian butt lift march 8,2014. And...

So I had a Brazilian butt lift march 8,2014. And my doctor reshaped my butt beautifully. My hips and thighs look amazing. But I want to do it again because I would like to go bigger. Especially when I look at myself from the side I want my butt to stick out some more. So come March 2015 I will go again.

Second round bbl.

So I'm doing my bbl for a second time on February 17. I cannot wait I am so excited. My doctor is located in Manhattan NY. Since he did my procedure once he only will be charging me $1950 for the procedure and $75 for a new garment because this time he will be taking fat from my arm and the garment I have from the first procedure doesn't cover my arms. I love the results I got the first time. This time I just want more volume.

Fat for round two bbl

Here are some pictures of the fat that I have for found two bbl. With this fat that I have on my stomach and arms love handles back fat. I have enough fat to get 550cc of fat per buttock just to give you guys a idea of how much fat on my body equal to how much fat will be put in each buttock.

Self made butt chair.

I am so excited. My round two bbl is tomorrow at 8am. Being that this is my second time around I know what to expect. So I am much more prepared. I don't want to be on my bed all day so I bought a beach recliner chair and cut out the Butt area so I can be comfortable in my living room.

Lounge chair

Comfy chair
New York Plastic Surgeon

This is the worse doctor to go to if you are looking for a drastic change. First of all he doesnt put more than 500cc in each buttock. His reasoning is because he's trying to prevent deformation and infection. With only putting 500cc per cheek and after your swelling goes down and whatever reabsorbtion your body will do. You are left with nothing. when I went for my consultation for round two. There were 5 other girls there for the same thing. Five more girls who have to go through this all over again. That's crazy. The only reason we all came back for him to do it again was because of the $1950 he charges for his patients that did the bbl with him before. I believe he's just doing that to have his patients come back over and over again. And at $1950 for the second time around he's making a killing. I'm not saying he's a bad doctor. I'm just saying that if you want to see a noticeable difference he is not the surgeon for you.