A #$%^ing Artist!!! Amazing - Manhattan, NY

My procedure didn't hurt nearly as much as I...

My procedure didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it would. My goal was to obtain a more "refreshed" look

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

I chose her based on extensive research and patient ratings. I've rated her so high because she deserves it! I didn't wait at all, her staff was amazing and she put me at ease immediately. She explained exactly what I'd feel and was kind and gentle throughout. I will definitely be back! I was very apprehensive but Dr. Krant put me at ease immediately. She didn't make me feel rushed and explained all my options and didn't push anything on me. I felt like I had complete control and was able to make an informed decision about what I wanted. Her staff was incredible too. She was unhurried and made me feel as though I was the most important patient she had ever had!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.