No Longer Hiding - Manhattan, NY

I have for years hated my eyes. They were uneven,...

I have for years hated my eyes. They were uneven, small and most importantly unattractive. It made my face puffy and rounder, therefore I hid them through glasses, makeup and false eyelashes. I have a high pain tolerance so the surgery was not as painful as I anticipated. Truthfully, the incision was not painful at all. I had to get a layer of fat removed from my eyes, and that was the most painful part of the procedure, along with the stitches. Again, Dr. Choe and his staff were wonderful with the after care and the post-op appointments. What I didn't expect was the recovery length. I took about less than 4 weeks for all the bruising to go down and less than two months for me to feel really confident enough to go out without makeup or sunglasses. But already I feel more confident, happier, sexier and I get a lot of compliments when I go out. I am still in the recovery period since I had just had my surgery in February, but I no longer have to hid.

New York Plastic Surgeon

When I finally decided to have the surgery, I knew Dr. Choe was the best. He assessed my eyes carefully, showed me the shape and told me everything about the procedure. His staff and how much they cared was beyond what I expected. They were nice, straightforward, caring and called to remind me about appointments. The day of my surgery the staff made sure I was comfortable, gave me detailed instructions for aftercare and kept a friendly environment.