Absolutely THE BEST Cosmetic Surgeon I've Ever Had the Pleasure of Working With! - Manhattan, NY

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wallach is absolutely the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of working with! From the moment you walk into his office you KNOW it's going to be a different experience! First of all, his waiting room is cozy and understated...AND NEVER FULL of patients! He doesn't overbook!! His staff is amazing. I had the pleasure of working with Nicole who is the "right hand" to the doctor in regards to admistrative duties...but she's more than "office help". This woman is friendly, caring, down to earth and is ON POINT - she knows her stuff and was very patient when I had alot of questions. Such a refreshing change from other offices. Arm lifts come with quite a bit of scaring...it's not like most other proceedures. I knew the scars would be visible. It was important to me that I chose a doctor that would be very honest with me about the severity of the scars AND it was even MORE important to me that I chose a doctor with a good bedside manner. Dr. Wallach has an AMAZING BEDSIDE MANNER! He is down to earth, friendly, and will answer all of your questions regarding your proceedure. I felt that he had the experience with this proceedure that I was looking for. I had my proceedure the week after HURRAINE SANDY hit NYC. I had some last minute questions a few days before the operation and I was so happy to know that the staff was still available for me to speak with during that crazy time in NYC. The operation was a complete success. I owe that to Dr. Wallach! I'm so happy with the results. He changed my life. I've worked with three other Cosmetic Surgeons and I've never been happy with their bedside manners or the outcome of the proceedure. I feel like they never took the time to tell me all of the risks, or were never honest with me about the healing process. Dr. Wallach is EXTREMELY honest and caring. I plan to have more work done over the next three years including a lower body lift and I want to re-do my boobs. You can be sure that I will be working with Dr. Wallach time and time again. I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful doctor.