Rhinoplasty - Manhattan, NY

After having Rhinoplasty with another plastic...

After having Rhinoplasty with another plastic surgeon where the results were unsatisfactory, I decided to research worldwide to find the best surgeon possible. After several consultations with other surgeons that left me feeling discouraged, I finally found Dr. Oleh Slupchynskyj.

Dr. S, as he is known to his patients, took the time to answer all my questions, to ease my fears and my anxieties and I felt very comfortable with him. I was able to see what my results would be after surgery through computer imaging which looked very realistic and natural.

I requested to speak with at least 3 other Rhinoplasty patients of Dr. S and I did. During my interviews with these patients, I was amazed at how highly they spoke of Dr. S, but most of all, how satisfied they were with the outcome of their surgeries. They helped me by explaining their experiences from a patient’s point of view.

After the surgery, I had minimal swelling, no pain or discomfort. Recovery time was quick and I was very impressed with the amount of follow up Dr. S invested in me after the procedure. His experienced staff was excellent and all phases of the process exceeded my expectations.

The best way that I can describe Dr. S is that he is an “artist” and he stands in a league of his own. Dr. S is the only doctor that I will trust to do any work on my face!

I am extremely happy with the results of my Rhinoplasty. Dr. S has given me a new lease on life.

A big thank you to Dr. S and is team.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your procedure and recovery and maybe even before & after photos - our team can add your story to the african american rhinoplasty community.