Best NYC Derm, Highly Recommend - Manhattan, NY

Dr. Buka treated me for some adult acne that I was...

Dr. Buka treated me for some adult acne that I was recently experiencing. As an adult female who never suffered from acne as a child or teenager, I'm sure you can imagine how emotionally stressed and upset I was to now be dealing with it at age 27. Dr. Buka was compassionate and understanding of my frustration and put together a regime for me that rapidly cleared up my adult issues, ultimately restoring my confidence!
Dr. Buka also consulted me on a treatment for Botox. Although I am only 27, I do have a few forehead wrinkles which bothered me. Given my age, Dr. Buka recommended a conservative approach and we gave it a try! I absolutely LOVE my results and the procedure was painless!

Overall, I would Highly Recommend Dr. Buka as he is extremely compassionate, professional, welcoming and knows what works best! It's also a nice plus to visit such cool offices!

Thanks to Dr. Buka my skin is now flawless!

Thanks to Dr. Buka my skin is now flawless!

Best NYC Derm, Highly Recommend

Eva- I had a laser treatment that prevented and new blemishes from appearing. I was really nervous because I was always told lasers hurt. But I didn't have any discomfort at all, so I was really happy! I also started using a medicated face wash and topical treatment for my already surfaced blemishes! I did go ahead and receive a treatment of Botox. I only did my forehead, but let's just say... I am Hooked! I loveee my results!
New York Dermatologist

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, what exactly did your acne treatment involve? How long did it take to clear up? Did you have Botox?
Thanks for the information, what kind of laser was it - would you mind adding it as an update to your review so that it stands out for other members searching the site. Would love if you would do a review on your Botox if you don't mind taking a moment to do that :)

Thanks so much!