Rhinoplastic - Manhattan, NY

I have an Asian nose. Actually, I was pleased with...

I have an Asian nose. Actually, I was pleased with the shape but my problem is that I can not wear any glasses I like because my nose bridge is a little bit low. As my mom also have a problem with her upper, and under eyelids, we were looking for a good plastic surgeon. We traveled all over the world to find one : Vietnam, Holland, Belgium, Texas and LA. But never trusted one enough to go for the operation.
When we saw the references of Dr. S, we made an appointment. His staff was very open and kind. Dr. S was also very calm, took time to answer our questions. So we decided to go for the operation.

After the operation I was really sick because of the medication. He and his nurse were very gentle and took very good care of me.
We both have no pain at all and there were almost no bruis. My nose and the eyelids of my mother look very naturall. Nobody notice the change in our face.
I love Dr. S for that, It is recommended !

Thanks for sharing your experience! Did you have a graft or implant placed?

I have an implant
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is calm, kind, answer all your questions, precisely and take good care of you after the procedure. Recomdation to see him before making any decision