If You Have Minor Gum Recession and Trying to Close Up Spaces This Will Not Work.

Plus $700 in additional lab fees to continue after...

plus $700 in additional lab fees to continue after after 1 year. Firstly, I had some minor gum recession on the bottom and one very slight crooked tooth (3 one from center that was so minimal you would never know). I was upset about the sudden spaces and my dentist suggested invisalign.

Now I am finishing off the invisalign, no spaces are closed in fact slightly worse. The slight crooked tooth is straightened but now on the other side is a slightly crooked tooth and my 2 bottom center teeth one is slightly shorter than the other one which never was since that one is pushed out suddenly. This is more noticeable and worse and I only have 2 aligner trays left. I wear my aligners all the time except for when I eat.

Not only did I waste my money but I am going back to the dentist next week for a cleaning to see what can be done now. I also want to see the actual pictures they took of my teeth before invisalign as I feel my teeth were straighter. Having one tooth in the center shorter than the other is the more obvious than have one slightly crooked tooth off to the side.

not for invisalign for cleaning great.