Zeltiq - Great Results - Manhattan

I had belly fat (muffin top) that peeked out above...

I had belly fat (muffin top) that peeked out above my jeans. This tackled the excess fat that I couldn't lose, no matter how hard I exercised or dieted, so it was worth doing.

I had 5 applications done in the same day. 3 apps to my belly area and 1 on each flank (love handle area).

Amazing results to ab area after about 3 months. I went back for two additonal applications to the belly area. Very pleased with the results thus far.

I had my second application to the stomach area...

I had my second application to the stomach area and I'm seeing nice results. All of my friends have noticed and told me that I look smaller. It's working!!!!!!

I had Zeltiq done three times. each about a year...

I had Zeltiq done three times. each about a year apart. I am a fairly active person, have had two pregnancies and wanted to lose both the muffin top and the lower bulk below the navel. The first time I had four applications: above the navel, below the navel, and my love handles. Approximately 3 months later, the results were fabulous! My pants were looser and I could visibly see the difference. The second time I went for Zeltiq,
I had the applications done to the upper and lower abdomen. The second time, I saw results in 3 months, looking less bulky.My most recent application was done across the midsection with the new large applicator. I am really looking forward to the results this time around. I don't have any reason to believe I will need any more applications after this time.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Updated on 3 Aug 2011:
My doctor was courteous and kind. She took the time to explain the procedure and the duration of time it would take to see the results.

i was wondering if you have seen a reduction in waist or hip size as a result of treatment? I am hoping to loose an inch or two that are a result of the lower belly pouch and I can't find anyone who has said if they lost inches...
That's it! I am definitley bikini ready!
Hi, Did you measure yourself before and after? Just wondering if you lost inches and did you actually loose pounds too?
Are you still happy with the results?
Now that it's been longer do you see much of a difference? I have been watching this for a couple months and am interested in Zeltiq - I have an appointment for a consultation in a week but I am really hoping I can loose at least an inch off my belly bulge and I don't want to waste the money if no one is getting that kind of result...Thank You!

Yay for results! Was that your last treatment?

Like RealSelf? Join us on Facebook
For the first week, my stomach and flank area showed a brick like pattern, where I had the applications. It was kind of like a faint red bruise area. This disappeared. My stomach area was a bit numb during that time. This sensation lasted about 2 weeks. After that, the area felt itchy and the sensation to that area returned. There was absolutely no recovery time. I walked out to the street and hopped on the train to Penn Station right after I had the procedure.

Thanks for sharing your experience. What's the recovery like?