Zeltiq - Great Results - Manhattan

I had belly fat (muffin top) that peeked out above...

I had belly fat (muffin top) that peeked out above my jeans. This tackled the excess fat that I couldn't lose, no matter how hard I exercised or dieted, so it was worth doing.

I had 5 applications done in the same day. 3 apps to my belly area and 1 on each flank (love handle area).

Amazing results to ab area after about 3 months. I went back for two additonal applications to the belly area. Very pleased with the results thus far.

I had my second application to the stomach area...

I had my second application to the stomach area and I'm seeing nice results. All of my friends have noticed and told me that I look smaller. It's working!!!!!!

I had Zeltiq done three times. each about a year...

I had Zeltiq done three times. each about a year apart. I am a fairly active person, have had two pregnancies and wanted to lose both the muffin top and the lower bulk below the navel. The first time I had four applications: above the navel, below the navel, and my love handles. Approximately 3 months later, the results were fabulous! My pants were looser and I could visibly see the difference. The second time I went for Zeltiq,
I had the applications done to the upper and lower abdomen. The second time, I saw results in 3 months, looking less bulky.My most recent application was done across the midsection with the new large applicator. I am really looking forward to the results this time around. I don't have any reason to believe I will need any more applications after this time.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Updated on 3 Aug 2011:
My doctor was courteous and kind. She took the time to explain the procedure and the duration of time it would take to see the results.