Implant Too Big for my Face - Manhattan, NY

I decided to get an implant not to really augment...

I decided to get an implant not to really augment my chin but more so to hide increasingly double chin and lack of jaw line. I felt as if it was too big when i was in postop but hoped that it would get better as the swelling subsided. However, i feel like the opposite has happened. i think my chin has grown due to scar tissue growth. And now i look like i have someone else's chin. it is so noticeable that something's terribly off.

I'm seriously considering taking the implant out, but im scared that i'll get witch's chin.... I regret this surgery so much... I feel like a freakshow.

I decided to get my chin implant out this month by...

I decided to get my chin implant out this month by a different surgeon, which meant more money spent! I could've gone back to the original surgeon, but I couldn't trust him again.

I'm still healing from the removal, but uncertain as to how it'll look. I'm hoping I'll get some of my original self back and not have the removal done in vain.

Healing from chin implant removal has not been a walk in the park as surgeons claim on this question forum. I'm almost a month in and still can't talk or smile properly, and eat normally. This has been giving me emotional stress as it affects how I interact with people since I'm talking all crooked and can't smile normally. (I got it done intrally, both implant and removal).

If you are considering a chin implant, please do a thorough research. I would even say don't do it unless you have an EXTREMELY receding chin. If you could go without it, maybe get fillers first to see how you'd look with more projection. And understand that everyone responds to surgery differently, so you can't simply go and blame the doctor if you don't like the way you look.