Teen with Crowded Teeth, Already Helping

I just got them on the other day, and although it...

I just got them on the other day, and although it was painful in some areas at first, I'm already comfortable wearing them. The entire process will only take 14 months, unlike braces which would probably take over 2 years. Also, in my case it was less than getting regular braces because I would have them on for a longer time. It's a bit annoying to take them off and put them back on every time you eat, especially in the beginning when they're really tight, but it's definitely worth it- I end up brushing my teeth 5 times a day (in my opinion that's a good thing) :D I can already feel the invisalign not as tight anymore, which means my teeth are already moving! impossible to tell that i'm wearing them. My friends didn't even notice until i pointed it out! Also, it's almost, my bite is different and it's definitely better than getting braces.

Patricia Panucci

Good for kids. She graduated from USC, and has an office that is very kid and adult friendly on Manhattan Beach Blvd.

Glad you were happy with your decision to go with Invisalign.

For anyone else trying to decide between the two you can click here to read the opinions dentists gave on the different forms of treatment.