6 Weeks Later, Wow! - Manhattan Beach, CA

I came to this board prior to having this...

I came to this board prior to having this procedure done and since I found it so helpful in making my decision and knowing what to expect, I promised myself to help others' with my own review once I had my own experience with Ulthera. Well, it has been 6 weeks since I had my entire face and upper neck done and when I first left, I was sort of "meh" but had been told not to expect much when I first left. But now, it seemed all of a sudden one day I was in the mirror doing my make up and I was like "wow!" this was at about 5 weeks since the procedure was done. My face is noticeably younger looking with less lines and more plumped like I looked years ago. I'm extremely happy I had this done. The procedure itself has faded from memory, however, for me, it wasn't as bad as some people posted. I have thick-ish skin though, my friend that has a slim face with thin skin had an awfully painful time but I can't speak to that, my experience wasn't too bad. I was given a little button to press that they rested on my chest, in case I had a bad "zap" but I didn't press it many times at all, maybe 6. They went over my entire face 2 x's and when it was over, I was able to walk out without visible signs I'd had anything done, other than possibly slightly swollen. My face was tender to the touch in areas for a long time, I'm feeling it now and that tenderness is now gone. In preparation for the treatment, I was given some pain killers so if you are going to have any of these, I suggest you have someone available to drive you home.
Dr. Laser

So happy with this office, I've had a few procedures done, Ulthera, Botox and Juvederm and they are extremely courteous, knowledgable and helpful. They assist you in making the best choices for your situation and budget as well as having the most skilled professionals performing these procedures for the ultimate results.