Laser Hair Removal for Full Legs, Full Bikini, and Underarm - Manhattan Beach, CA

I got an amazing deal for ten sessions of full...

I got an amazing deal for ten sessions of full bikini, full legs, and underarm that I couldn't pass up. I had originally come in for a skin rejuvenation (which is awesome. My skin looked smoother and my pores were noticeably smaller) to Dr Laser. Everyone is extremely friendly and made the process a breeze. It was never awkward and it's almost like visiting a friend during the visits.

I've gone in twice now as of today and I've noticed my hair is thinner and didn't grow as much as before, especially my armpits. I didn't shave my legs as intensely until about two and a half weeks later.

It doesn't hurt much. It's like a small rubber band snapping but the cool air that is rushed with the laser makes the pain much more tolerable.

Itchy after last treatment

I went in for another treatment (this is treatment #4) and they made it stronger. For the next couple days, it looked like I had a rash and my lower legs were SO ITCHY. I had to put aloe and lotion on them to try to make them less itchy. I'm fine now but I feel like I need to go a level down.

I've noticed my hair does not grow as fast now, though. My bikini area is much thinner as well.
Dr. Laser

Glad the itch resolved itself and that you are seeing results. When will you be doing treatment #5?
October 7th. I'll be posting again then :)
Glad the treatment is working out for you and that the pain is tolerable, keep us posted.