V Bean on Eyelids to Get Rid of Fine Veins -Manhattan Beach, CA

My experience was a failure, I went to the office...

My experience was a failure, I went to the office mainly to target the veins on my legs, and the doctor said he could do V bean for the eyes to get rid of ones on my eyelids, since they were bothering me. I wasn't sure if I should do the eyes, but when I went in to get my legs redone, after the doctor had missed some area, i was surprised that the girls at the office had me only ready for eyes, and I found myself doing it, without signing any papers or nothing, he said it was harmless, only swelling my occur.
It was a very annoying procedure, ended up 100% failure, the veins were still there, except now my eyes are severely dry, and my eyes look permanently tired with a mesh of fine veins on the side, at first my right eye was too red at the outer corner, that people would point it out. I went to an eye specialist, he said that my tear and oil glands had some dead sells, and that swelling of any kind could sometimes also cause a change in the synchronization of the tear and oil glad function, so I feel that I have tears but not oil , I am afraid he destroyed my oil glands, my eyes burn and are too dry, always tired, I have to use a thick gel and go to the steam room, to relief that symptom. On the other hand, the doctor's friend who did the procedure, and happen to be an eye doctor, said that it could have been a preexisting condition! I never had that before, if at some point my eyes felt a bit dry or itchy Visine used to do it. and once a month maybe, now I need to use chemicals and eyedrops about 3 - 5 times .
What also makes me sure it was the doctor's negligence, is that my eyes were so hot and burning, he didn't give me any cold pads or ice, and I thought I shouldn't do it myself, so I'm not sure if the heat could caused the issue, I am afraid this is going to be permanent! The doctor refunded me the money, but I still have the eye problem , that is irreversible and God knows what's next !
U.S.

I don't think laser is the doctor's best specialty, I wouldn't recommend it especially for eyelids He was as nice enough to also refund me one of the eye doctor's visits.