Best Surgeon - Manhasset, NY

I researched all Long Island doctors. After 2...

I researched all Long Island doctors. After 2 c-sections and significant weight loss, I was left with a huge, hanging gut that looked awful. I hated seeing it everyday and it did not fit in with the rest of my body.
The surgery is a serious one and has a long recovery. Having said that, I would do it again in a heartbeat. I look amazing and noticed a difference immediately despite the swelling. It is AWESOME!!!! I can't believe I look this good. It is unbelievable. No regrets whatsoever.
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Breitbart is the best. I researched doctors all over Long Island and all failed in comparison. His resume is unbelievable and he has many years of experience. I had two personal recommendations of other doctors but I was not confident based on their on-line reviews. Dr. Breitbart was professional, patient, very thorough and explained everything. He is awesome. The office staff is excellent. They were available, reliable, attentive and extremely supportive. I had no trouble making appointments or contacting them at all. Excellent experiencer overall. 100% recommendation

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing with us:)