Smart Lipo on Inner and Outer Thighs - Manhasset, NY

I went for my procedure yesterday. The procedure...

I went for my procedure yesterday. The procedure was performed under local anesthesia. I took two valiums prior to the surgery. The numbing process hurt the most. My procedure only took one hour. I did not need to take any prescription pain killers following and just felt very sore. 24 hours after I am still sore but am not even taking Tylenol anymore. I guess I am still swollen but am already down 1/2 inch on each thigh.

Day 3

I honestly can not believe how great I feel. I drove my kids to school and ran around town today and am even going out tonight! I am very bruised which is sensitive if touched the wrong way. I am almost down an inch on each thigh even though they are nowhere where I want them to be. I know it all about patience...
Looks really good! Well done to your doc!
Congratulations!

9 day update!!

So far all about the same. The soreness has gone away a lot and the only big deal is wearing the garment and fitting clothes on top of it. Glad I can stop wearing that during the day in a little less than a week. I have not seen really any much change. Trying to be patient. Posting 1 week picture updates.

9 day pics

2.5 weeks

hi! how are you doing???
looks great! remember be patient, your still very early, you will be surprised at how swollen you still are! Keep us all updated :-)
9 days is very early in recovery. But, being patient is hard. I'm nearly 7 weeks out and still wear some sort of compression garment most of the time. If I don't my lower abs swell and my lower back (which is still pretty numb) aches. It took me about 4 weeks to really start seeing changes in my size and how my clothes fit. Hope this helps!

5.5 weeks

I've def seen improvement but thought it would be an even better improvement by now. Does it really keep getting smaller past this point??? My thighs are def smaller just I guess expected more coming on 6 weeks. Also my right thigh is a little larger than left. It started out that way before surgery too. Anyone else experience that too??
I just posted some new pics. I feel like it's almost 6 weeks and while they are def smaller, there is still some outer thigh still sticking out. Did yours really get smaller and tighten up after 6 weeks?? Also when I started out I said to the doc that I thought the right was bigger than left and he said it def was. As of now the right is still a little larger.

5.5 weeks

Looks Great!!!Can you please tell me what doc you went to? Also please let me know how much was the procedure. Thanks a bunch!
You look great. Can I ask you who and where did your procedure. I am looking for a surgeon and I am scare where to go. Thank you
I can see a big difference for sure, your legs look tiny but still have shape. Swelling can last 4-6 months so I'm sure they are going to be even smaller when your final results settle in. :)