Smart Lipo on Inner and Outer Thighs - Manhasset, NY

I went for my procedure yesterday. The procedure...

I went for my procedure yesterday. The procedure was performed under local anesthesia. I took two valiums prior to the surgery. The numbing process hurt the most. My procedure only took one hour. I did not need to take any prescription pain killers following and just felt very sore. 24 hours after I am still sore but am not even taking Tylenol anymore. I guess I am still swollen but am already down 1/2 inch on each thigh.

Day 3

I honestly can not believe how great I feel. I drove my kids to school and ran around town today and am even going out tonight! I am very bruised which is sensitive if touched the wrong way. I am almost down an inch on each thigh even though they are nowhere where I want them to be. I know it all about patience...

9 day update!!

So far all about the same. The soreness has gone away a lot and the only big deal is wearing the garment and fitting clothes on top of it. Glad I can stop wearing that during the day in a little less than a week. I have not seen really any much change. Trying to be patient. Posting 1 week picture updates.

9 day pics

2.5 weeks

5.5 weeks

I've def seen improvement but thought it would be an even better improvement by now. Does it really keep getting smaller past this point??? My thighs are def smaller just I guess expected more coming on 6 weeks. Also my right thigh is a little larger than left. It started out that way before surgery too. Anyone else experience that too??

5.5 weeks