Finally Decided to Do It! - Manhasset, NY

I've been coming on this site for years looking...

I've been coming on this site for years looking for inspiration. I've found it several times but have always backed out. I'm going to have smartlipo of the abdomen, and flank. After my consultation on Friday, I'll know if I should do my back as well.
A little about me: I'm a 29 years old and I live in NY. I'm 5'2 and my weight is is usually 144-147 lbs. Today I'm 147lbs :-(
I more or less like my body. My breasts are 34DD and I have pretty wide hips but not much butt. I and my boyfriend both find my curves sexy but I find my stomach disgusting. I love clothes and I have tons but my huge stomach makes me self conscious to wear most of them. Anywho...I would love you awesome, brave ladies and men to reach out. I'm not telling anyone besides my boyfriend and my mother. So REALSELF community...you're my support!
I'm hoping that I'll be able to have my procedure done in the first two weeks of March so that I can have some substantial results in time for summer.

I CHANGED PS

My entire...VERY LONG...entry was just deleted:-(((((
So this is the summation:
Dr. Breitbart was a flop. He wasn't anything like I expected (he was vague, distant and in a rush) and he pretty much told he wouldn't be very aggressive with my contouring.
GOD SENT ME DR. BOND!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love her and she's all I've ever wanted in a PS.
She's a bit further out than I'd like her to be, but whatever.
She recommended traditional lipo instead of smartlipo:-(
Nevertheless, I'm going to do it!!!!!!!!!!!
It's more than I'd like to spend but I'm ok with it. It's an investment in me!
I put my deposit down immediately after our consultation.
My lipo is schduled for 4/3/2014:-))))))))

I'll be posting regularly and pics will be up soon!
Montclair Plastic Surgeon