Rhinoplasty- Dr. Gregory Devita - Manhasset, NY

I was didn't like my nose from the profile. I had...

I was didn't like my nose from the profile. I had a slight bump and always felt that my nose was too large for my face. The recovery for the surgery was slightly uncomfortable, but very bearable. The bandage comes off in a week, and my swelling went down within a few days. If you are unhappy with the way your nose looks, I highly recommend this surgery. It was basically painless, and the benefits outweigh the recovery.
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Devita from my friend who used him for her rhinoplasty. When I first met Dr. Devita he was very professional and had a warmth about him. You can see how passionate he is about his job. He takes his time and cares about his patients. I felt very comfortable and trusted that he would do a great job. I am extremely happy with my results. He gave me confidence that I didn't have before. He gave me a nose that is so natural and fits my face very well. I had minimal swelling and my recovery time was very short. After seeing my results, my sister got a rhinoplasty from Dr. Devita as well. She previously had two rhinoplasties before, and was very unhappy with her results. Dr. Devita was able to fix what the previous plastic surgeon did wrong. She loves her new nose and couldn't be more pleased. I would recommend him to anyone. You couldn't be in better hands!