Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels Helped Clear my Skin and Improve Texture - Manhasset, NY

After I had the Fraxel Repair done in November my...

After I had the Fraxel Repair done in November my skin was breaking out like crazy. Prior to the Fraxel Repair I would get an occasional pimple then after the FR I started getting painful cysts. My skin texture also changed from the Fraxel Repair I started seeing Peggy in March for weekly microderm facials and peels and she saved me. My skin has cleared up and the texture improved! In addition to the sea salt microderm Peggy would also do peels Jesner, is clinical and lactic acid. I have had numerous facials in the past 20 years and no one comes close to Peggy.

Hi, I spoke with Peggy and she explained the...

Hi, I spoke with Peggy and she explained the organic sea salt works deeper and gets better results without the irritation versus the micronized crystals. It helps with cystic acne, bacteria and rosacea. I just completed my 12th session and now I only need monthly treatments to maintain the results. At my 10th session I did them weekly I was able to handle the maximum level which is ten. Some people cannot tolerate past level five because it can be intense. In fact level ten is intense/aggressive. You build up to it and she always asks if I am okay. It is intense I will not sugar coat it. With weekly sessions of microdermabrasion and mild peels and my new home skin care treatment I stopped using cover up. In fact I am using less foundation at work during the week and none on the weekends. It has improved my skin texture dramatically. Knock on would I have not broken out with acne since I met Peggy. Hallelujah. Also, I wear sunscreen everyday face, neck and chest. Never leave home without it. Hope this helps.
Peggy Gousetis

Hi Megan, I use Glo Therapeutics Oil Free SPF 40+. Absolutely love it.

Wow, that was a very informative update - thanks for sharing all that info! Do you mind me asking what kind of sunscreen you are using? It seems everyone I try over SPF 15 makes me break out. I'd really like to find a SPF 50, or at least 30 I can wear daily, so if you have a good one let me know. :)

So glad you have found a good person to do your facials & peels! Of course I'm familiar with microderm, but I haven't heard of sea salt microderm. I'm assuming it is exactly like it sounds, microderm with sea salt. Do you happen to know what the benefit of using sea salt over whatever is usually used with microderm is??