37, 5'5",120 Lbs, Mother of 4, Tired of my A's - Mandeville, LA

For 20 years, I've been dreaming of bigger boobs....

For 20 years, I've been dreaming of bigger boobs. Not anything huge but just something, anything. Not being able to wear the clothes I want, living in a padded bra, etc. I am finally at a place in my life where I can say "I'm ready!" Scheduled for July 18th. Being a surgical nurse whose had multiple surgeries, I totally know what to expect but I'm still nervous! I already have butterflies.
My expectations are not for perfection but for completing the circle of my femininity.
Good luck tmrw :)
Thank you! Can't sleep!
It's almost your turn!! Luckyyyy!!!

Morning of surgery!

I'm so excited! Was afraid that I wouldn't wake up on time but I was up early! Wearing my A cup for the last time EVER! My stomach is in knots. Trying to do some stretches to relax me and the muscles.
Just checking in on you....let us know how you're doing !

Hey, pics are here

Yay! Welcome to the boobie side! Looks like you came home with a lot more than you left with! Happy healing!
You look great! Congratulations!!
Looking good! Hope yer not hurting too bad :)

post op day one.

Post op day 1. Doing well. No nausea (knock on wood). Today I'm in a little more pain than yesterday. Tight and swollen. Slept well last night. My back and neck are sore. I'm going to take a shower in a little bit and I'll post a pic of the girls.
Yes I did! I guess when you don't have anything to start with, any amount is amazing.
Nope not too bad. My neck is worse from lying elevated.
I'm doing rather well. Not too much pain unless I try too reach for something far away. Doc said it went well. 400cc!

400cc

Can you believe that?! Seems like a lot on this frame. So far, under the dressings, looks good to me.
How are you today?? Hope better.. Loves!
Well I drove today for the first time. Big mistake. So much pain. One side is doing well but the other side is not. Going for post op tomorrow.
Awe.. I wasn't allowed to drive for 7 days... Be careful lady! They need to heal.. Think of the long run. ;) take care of those girls.. Lol

Week 3

Loving them!
They look really nice and that bra looks really comfy, what brand is it?
Avia. It's comfy. Supportive too!
Thank you! Both good qualities for our girls :)

My new size

I was measured professionally today for the first time since surgery. I'm a 30 DD! ! So exciting! Major change from a AA.
My dr. Recommended that I go with 4G cc mI'd plus profile but I think that's huge!. I wanted to go to a b. I'm practically concave right now. Your look so good though and totally proportionate. What are your stats? Thanks!