37, 5'5",120 Lbs, Mother of 4, Tired of my A's - Mandeville, LA

For 20 years, I've been dreaming of bigger boobs....

For 20 years, I've been dreaming of bigger boobs. Not anything huge but just something, anything. Not being able to wear the clothes I want, living in a padded bra, etc. I am finally at a place in my life where I can say "I'm ready!" Scheduled for July 18th. Being a surgical nurse whose had multiple surgeries, I totally know what to expect but I'm still nervous! I already have butterflies.
My expectations are not for perfection but for completing the circle of my femininity.

Morning of surgery!

I'm so excited! Was afraid that I wouldn't wake up on time but I was up early! Wearing my A cup for the last time EVER! My stomach is in knots. Trying to do some stretches to relax me and the muscles.

Hey, pics are here

post op day one.

Post op day 1. Doing well. No nausea (knock on wood). Today I'm in a little more pain than yesterday. Tight and swollen. Slept well last night. My back and neck are sore. I'm going to take a shower in a little bit and I'll post a pic of the girls.

400cc

Can you believe that?! Seems like a lot on this frame. So far, under the dressings, looks good to me.

Week 3

Loving them!

My new size

I was measured professionally today for the first time since surgery. I'm a 30 DD! ! So exciting! Major change from a AA.