37, 5'5",120 Lbs, Mother of 4, Tired of my A's - Mandeville, LA

For 20 years, I've been dreaming of bigger boobs....

For 20 years, I've been dreaming of bigger boobs. Not anything huge but just something, anything. Not being able to wear the clothes I want, living in a padded bra, etc. I am finally at a place in my life where I can say "I'm ready!" Scheduled for July 18th. Being a surgical nurse whose had multiple surgeries, I totally know what to expect but I'm still nervous! I already have butterflies.
My expectations are not for perfection but for completing the circle of my femininity.

Morning of surgery!

I'm so excited! Was afraid that I wouldn't wake up on time but I was up early! Wearing my A cup for the last time EVER! My stomach is in knots. Trying to do some stretches to relax me and the muscles.

Hey, pics are here

post op day one.

Post op day 1. Doing well. No nausea (knock on wood). Today I'm in a little more pain than yesterday. Tight and swollen. Slept well last night. My back and neck are sore. I'm going to take a shower in a little bit and I'll post a pic of the girls.

400cc

Can you believe that?! Seems like a lot on this frame. So far, under the dressings, looks good to me.

Week 3

Loving them!

My new size

I was measured professionally today for the first time since surgery. I'm a 30 DD! ! So exciting! Major change from a AA.

They do look awesome!!
They look really nice and that bra looks really comfy, what brand is it?
Avia. It's comfy. Supportive too!
Thank you! Both good qualities for our girls :)
How are you today?? Hope better.. Loves!
Well I drove today for the first time. Big mistake. So much pain. One side is doing well but the other side is not. Going for post op tomorrow.
Awe.. I wasn't allowed to drive for 7 days... Be careful lady! They need to heal.. Think of the long run. ;) take care of those girls.. Lol
Ouch. Keep elbows at your sides as much as possible!
Congrats!! Welcome to the other side!! Hope your doing well. Mornings are the worst. The tight milk filled feeling will not last forever. Just rest and drink milk of magnesia. I was plugged for almost two weeks! Eat fruit. I are grapes like crazy. Lol it gets better before ya know it.
Ok, thanks for the tips.
I'm not totally clogged but really slow. My stomach is so bloated. I look 3 months pregnant!
So did i. Sucks... Lol
Frozen grapes are yummy. I just ate them out of my cleavage.... 2 for 1 .. ...iced the Boobies as I worked on the tummy!
I'm post op day one and one boob is higher than the other. Nipple not angled the same either. I know the aren't going to be perfect but it seems weird. Anyone else experience this?
Yep! Looked like both my nips were heading in opposite directions! My right is still higher/ bigger than left. The nips are slowly coming around!
How far out are you again?
She two weeks too.. We had ours the same day
Have your nips eveNed out? Mine have not.
Yay! Welcome to the boobie side! Looks like you came home with a lot more than you left with! Happy healing!
Yes I did! I guess when you don't have anything to start with, any amount is amazing.
You look great! Congratulations!!
Thanks!!
Looking good! Hope yer not hurting too bad :)
Nope not too bad. My neck is worse from lying elevated.
Something I'm not looking foreword to :( I have gotten used to lying on my back, like someone else said better for wrinkles on yer face however I lay flat on my back with a small neck pillow and know the elevated things gonna be tuff! I already have a neck problem at times that I see a chiropractor for so we'll see how that goes. I do have one of those reclining massage chairs but it's got roller bars in it so I'll have to put some pillows behind my back. Already planning my strategy lol. That or we have a futon in the guest room that can be put in different positions so I have a couple options anyway. I know one thing for sure I won't be sleeping in bed with the hubby cuz our giant schnauzers sleep in there on their doggy beds and always get us up to go potty with a great big paw to the chest! Glad it's just ye neck though and hope it gets better :)