My Nose! - Manchester, GB

How exciting! How did you decide on the surgeon you went with?

I just went for a consultation with the Harley medical group and Dr sleiter was the one they offered. Everyone was singing his praises though including all the staff at the hospital. I researched a little bit and know he has plenty of experience and likes a 'natural' look. I just hope its small enough when the splint comes off tomorrow!
I think you'll probably love it once the swelling goes down. It does take a bit of time to completely heal. Hoping you have a speedy recovery and hope that you post some more pics as you progress. :)

one week post op

Not sure if the bridge is still too high. The nurse said at this stage if I am happy with the shape that's good as this won't change??? I feel like if the swelling goes down overall I will still he unhappy as the bridge looks high and protruding between my eyes. Kind of like a Klingon. On the other hand, I like the tip as it is so am sure I will only be happier with that once the definitiongegets better. Just worried about the hump in relation to the rest... Anyone had the same thing?
I had my nose done in February (so almost a year ago) and when I was told that it would take a year for all of the swelling to go down I totally didn't believe them but even this far out I still notice changes in shape and swelling. When I had first gotten my splint off I hated my new nose and thought I made a horrible mistake but after about 3 months the major swelling was going down and it looked so different! I know it sucks to have to wait but just give it time :)
Thank you so much for your response, it is so lovely to hear from someone who is further down the line and happy with their new nose! I will try and be patient, back to work Monday!

8 days post op

Hi im thinking of going with Dr Sleiter for rhinoplasty, do you recommend him?

13 days post op

13 days post op

While there may be residual swelling for you as in my case, I think it a nice and natural result! Very pretty! I am currently about 4 months post opportunity and seeing slight changes thus far. I may be looking at more refinement down the line as I would have preferred more of a "turned up" appearance, but we will see where it ends up. Happy healing! :)
*POST OP..... Lol
Aw thank you! I know what you mean, I kind of wish id gone with more of a curve but I guess this suits me. It is very straight so maybe when the swelling on the bone goes down I may get slightly more slope. Lovely to hear from you and I think there will be more refinement still to come!!

18 days post

18 days post

pre

I really like the angle of your tip and honestly think the bridge is just a little bit swollen. I know exactly how you are feeling but hang in there! I have a great feeling that post healing your result will be really refined and delicate. Xo!

38 days post, before and afters

Hey! Had my nose done by me sleiter on sat...so still looking pretty battered and swollen... Scabs are the only thing annoying me at the moment...these are interfering with the stitches I have under my nostrils...I think your nose looks great and changes the whole look of your face! It's scary to do it..get my splint off Friday! Hoping it's all Ok!
Hi I am due to have surgery with Harley medical group Manchester tomorrow at bridge water- my surgeon is Mr A. Khan Aurakzai. I wish I was having dr sleiter now but he was never offered to me! Does anyone know anything about mr khan aurakzai?? I actually rang the clinic today to cancel last minute due to anxiety and they said as it's so last minute I will have to go in to the hospital tomorrow and tell mr khan and the nurses there that I am too anxious to go ahead and he will cancel it for me- otherwise I will lose all my money!! Please please anyone get back to me on my surgeon Mr A. Khan Aurakzai with any info as all I've found online is a couple of bad reviews and none good!
I don't know anything about your surgeon sorry but when I researched dr sleiter I felt the same as there was nothing out there. I was even thinking of pulling out whilst waiting for surgery as it was delayed but I am pleased now xx