Excited! - Manchester, UK

I have always hated my nose and wanted to have it...

I have always hated my nose and wanted to have it reshaped, when I turned 19 i began my research in detail and finally bit the bullet and decided to book it. Im really looking forward until monday now :)

Day 1 surgery day - Suprisingly I wasnt at all...

Day 1 surgery day - Suprisingly I wasnt at all nervous jusr excited on the day, when I arrived everyone was so friendly and helpful :) After the surgery when I woke up I was totally fine I couldn't believe how well I felt, there was no bruising or swelling.

Days 2,3,4 - Srill felt no pain and had very little bruising but my face was quite swollen everyday I have seen a major improvement :)

Days 5,6,7 - Everything is still improving everyday and I still haven't felt any pain the whole procedure has being great!!

Day 8 cast removal - I was very nervous due to people's reviews saying they weren't happy but I cried with happiness when I saw my nose I was so happy with the result I couldn't believe it I haven't stopped looking at myself all day :D:D:D

Thing that have really helped me:
I think the fact I have had very little bruising is due to applying Arnica cream before the surgery and taking the tablets after syrgery

Straws have being a life saver as my lips have being numb I would strongly recommend people die to have the surgery to invet in some

mild laxatives for the constipation after surgery

Q tips

And a very supportive close friend or family member my mum has being great!! as has the rest of my family :)

TMI! - Due to the strong anti biotics I got thrush so be prepared!

I will uploads pics tomorrow :) ps sorry for poor spelling havent got my glasses so im struggling a bit haha :)
Dr Persico

I'm very excited for you! Please let us know how it goes.