2 Months Max! - Manchester, UK

I just want to add to the other comments. I am...

I just want to add to the other comments. I am lucky to get 10 weeks out of my treatment. I usually get the crows feet and frown lines done, luckily my forehead lines are not too bad otherwise that would be a further £100! I agree with other comments that the more i treatment i have i see no difference what so ever, please please someone invent something cheaper and more effective :-)

Hi Monica,

Actually that same question was asked in our Injectables Fillers community you should check out the answers from our doctors it should help.

Thanks,

-Britt

Thanks Britt, Are there any fillers that can be used for crow's feet?

Thanks
Caroline

Hi Monica,

You seem to be preaching with the choir of community members who want something less expensive that lasts longer or is more effective. You might want to look into other products such as Restylane, Radiesse or Perlane. It seems, based on the community, each filler acts differently, just a thought.

-Britt

I cannot fault my practitioner if she is genuinely giving me the correct amount I need ( I will never know!) I just wish there was an alternative I could have that lasts longer, I feel disappointed with the treatment itself.