Face Tightened and Wrinkles Smoothed - Manchester, NH

I am working on changing my skin texture. I've...

I am working on changing my skin texture. I've had several Pelleve treatments with Kathy at Dr. Bartels office and so far I am amazed. It really is a workhorse for wrinkles. My skin tone has changed only after a few treatments. It was painless and actually quite relaxing. I talked to Kathy during the whole procedure. I have had Ultherapy done elsewhere and the pain was tough to take. This was nothing like Ultherapy, and got very good results. It changed my skin tone and depth of wrinkles. Pelleve is a hidden gem.
Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bartels and his staff are an amazing group of people to work with. I have had many procedures there done over the last year. They are all very professional and really care about their patients. Dr. Bartels really researches the latest products before he decides to adopt them. I feel like I never throw money down the drain as opposed to other plastic surgeons that I have gone to and wasted a lot of money. I have been very pleased with every procedure I have had at his office. I can't say enough about Dr. Bartels and his staff. You will not be disappointed.