Skin Tightening 4 Years After a Facelift - Manchester, NH

PRECISION TX REVIEW: I had a facelift 4 years ago...

PRECISION TX REVIEW: I had a facelift 4 years ago. My facelift started loosening up along the jaw line and my cheeks were getting heavier. I went back to my plastic surgeon in Massachusetts who said that it was too early for another facelift. In my desperate search for skin tightening procedures I asked Dr. Bartels who does my fillers and he recommended Precision Lift. I made an appointment right away.

I was given a Valuum which I took but didn't need. There is a numbing agent that Dr. Bartels used to numb my whole lower face and neck with. I felt nothing. It was absolutely a breeze. If my facelift was a 10 on the intensity scale then Precision Lift was a 1. So easy. Door to door I think it was 2 1/2 hours including prep and post procedure.

Now to the results. I saw tightening immediately. Each week my face changed shape. I was losing my full cheeks and my neck was getting tighter. People were starting to say things like "did you get a haircut?" or "I like your earrings". That is always a tell tale sign when I have work done. It's been 6 months since my Precision Tx treatment and there will continue to be tightening for 3 more months. I can honestly say that my skin is now almost as tight as my original facelift. It is really getting tighter everyday. I am absolutely thrilled with this new non invasive procedure. It absolutely saved my facelift. I may repeat this procedure again down the road instead of another facelift. Why go under the knife when you can have a procedure as simple as having a dental procedure. Doctors online have said that the Precision TX is equivalent to having half a facelift. It is that dramatic.

Hi, I am scheduled for the Precision Tx Neck on 10/l. These reviews have been so helpful and I am also hoping for good results. Dilee, thank you so much for sharing your experience. You stated that you were out and about the following day. That is amazing! I was told that I will have to wear the compression garment for 2 weeks or it will alter the results. Did you wear it that long and how often during the daytime hours?
I am considering having the Prescision Tx Neck and was wondering if it's necessary to wear the compression 24/7 for 2 weeks. I was told that it is important to get the best results. Could anyone answer this for me?
Hi, just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing? I am scheduled for my Precision on Sept 17. Ctymow, I am 59 getting close to 60" NOT LOL" about the age thing. My procedure will be done in a surgery center because that is where my PS equipment is located, so I will have a nice local with drugs. Looking forward to all of your updates!
Dr. Bartels

I showed up for my procedure that morning to a wonderful friendly staff. Dr. Bartels made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole procedure. Overall Dr. Bartels and his staff couldn't be nicer to work with. They are very professional and always so positive, friendly and accommodating in everything they do. They research all the procedures and products they adopt so you are not throwing money down the drain. I am glad I live in an area where I can find a doctor who I totally trust. A lot of doctors sell products and procedures to patients that do nothing. Not Dr, Bartels. His pricing is also very reasonable. You will not be disappointed.