Skin Tightening 4 Years After a Facelift - Manchester, NH

PRECISION TX REVIEW: I had a facelift 4 years ago...

PRECISION TX REVIEW: I had a facelift 4 years ago. My facelift started loosening up along the jaw line and my cheeks were getting heavier. I went back to my plastic surgeon in Massachusetts who said that it was too early for another facelift. In my desperate search for skin tightening procedures I asked Dr. Bartels who does my fillers and he recommended Precision Lift. I made an appointment right away.

I was given a Valuum which I took but didn't need. There is a numbing agent that Dr. Bartels used to numb my whole lower face and neck with. I felt nothing. It was absolutely a breeze. If my facelift was a 10 on the intensity scale then Precision Lift was a 1. So easy. Door to door I think it was 2 1/2 hours including prep and post procedure.

Now to the results. I saw tightening immediately. Each week my face changed shape. I was losing my full cheeks and my neck was getting tighter. People were starting to say things like "did you get a haircut?" or "I like your earrings". That is always a tell tale sign when I have work done. It's been 6 months since my Precision Tx treatment and there will continue to be tightening for 3 more months. I can honestly say that my skin is now almost as tight as my original facelift. It is really getting tighter everyday. I am absolutely thrilled with this new non invasive procedure. It absolutely saved my facelift. I may repeat this procedure again down the road instead of another facelift. Why go under the knife when you can have a procedure as simple as having a dental procedure. Doctors online have said that the Precision TX is equivalent to having half a facelift. It is that dramatic.
Dr. Bartels

I showed up for my procedure that morning to a wonderful friendly staff. Dr. Bartels made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole procedure. Overall Dr. Bartels and his staff couldn't be nicer to work with. They are very professional and always so positive, friendly and accommodating in everything they do. They research all the procedures and products they adopt so you are not throwing money down the drain. I am glad I live in an area where I can find a doctor who I totally trust. A lot of doctors sell products and procedures to patients that do nothing. Not Dr, Bartels. His pricing is also very reasonable. You will not be disappointed.

You asked how long it was before I started to see results. It was within the first 5 weeks but the most improvement came when it was 3 months post procedure.
I also had the Precision Tx Neck Lift in October of 2014. It was a great way for me to address the gullet under my chin and tighten up the skin laxity around my neck. This laser/liposuction procedure was terrific and I too am pleased with my results. It was the best alternative to a neck lift without the downtime, stitches or high cost of surgery. Dr. Bartels is a board certified Head & Neck Surgeon who also has many years of experience as a facial plastic surgeon, so I trusted him implicitly! I love the results!! When I get my photos, I will post them!
Hi TNSnh, Thank you so much for sharing your information. How long before you noticed results? I am so looking forward to seeing your pictures! Thanks again.
Hi, I looked up this procedure, was it painful at all? Did your doctor numb the area at all ? Looking forward to your pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Dr. Bartels numbed my lower face with local tumescent and I did not feel anything other than the pressure of the cannula when it was initially inserted under the skin. He made 3 tiny incisions. One under the chin and one behind each ear and that did not require stitches. I took a one pain pill in the evening approximately 6 hours after the lift was done. The next day I just took tylenol.
Dr. Bartels numbed my lower face with local tumescent and I did not feel anything other than the pressure of the cannula when it was initially inserted under the skin. He made 3 tiny incisions. One under the chin and one behind each ear. These did not require stitches. I took a one pain pill in the evening approximately 6 hours after the lift was done. The next day I just took tylenol. I had some swelling and yellow staining on the neck but was back at work on Monday.
You will love the results. I have a round face and was getting jowls after a facelift again. All gone after Laser Lift. My face is more sculpted. Easier than the dentist. Good luck! Keep me posted.
Hi Love Pink, No pain during or after the procedure. I felt like nothing was done at all. My husband said my space was swollen for a day. I do tend to swell and have a round face. So easy. It took an hour. They say you can drive home. But because I took Valium I couldn't. Out And about the next day. The results are unbelievable. My face really firmed up. I only paid 3k. Plastic surgeons have said it is like shrink wrapping your face. It's about the results of half a facelift. Amazing. Good luck.
A Big "Thank You" to Dilee and TNSnh for all of your information. I am wondering if you have to be out of the sun because of the laser and if the Laser was hot, what type of Laser was used?
Love Pink, Not sure what type of laser. The laser never touches the outside of your skin. It is all done under your skin with 3 pencil holes at ears and chin. So no redness like a laser would make. Just amazing. It's now 8 mos and my face is still tightening. My face has changed shape right in from of my eyes. Much tighter. Just amazing.
Before I went through with the procedure I attended a presentation about the laser and how the lift is performed. At medical evaluation, the doctor said it was a Cynosure Cellulaze laser. This is a surgical procedure performed with a laser that works under the skin and is different from an ablative laser (which would not be a surgical procedure). Since you are asking about the sun exposure, you must be thinking there is ablation to the skin. No ablation to the surface of the skin. I did feel some soreness when I touched my jowls and neck. I felt numbness for the first 3-4 weeks and that diminished over 2 months time.
TNSnh & Dilee, Thanks for the information. Just wondering if you have scars on the side of your face from the incisions? Glade that you are both happy with your results. I will have to do some research and see if anyone does it in my area. I did see a video of the dr that does it in Orlando. I can see how that work on where they place the incisions.
No scars as it does not involve sutures.
The original name was Lazerlift by a plastic surgeon in Florida. He only does that procedure. Trade marked I guess. Now a new company has introduced it under a new name Precision Lift. Yes it is new. Everyone that has had it is extremely happy with the significant tightening. No pain since they numb your neck and cheeks. It takes about an hour for the procedure but with prep it is about 2 hours. Well well worth every penny. I too have thrown away a lot of money on my face. The question is how ling will it last. They say at least 5 Years. But who knows. Good luck.
Wow, Dilee. Wish I knew about this before I wasted so much money on ulthera. I found one person in my area but it must be very new because he's the only one doing it. That makes me nervous. I like to come in after the doctor has experience. Thanks so much for info.
Hi Dilee, Thanks so much for sharing your information. Are you still happy with your results? I find all of this so confusing. Some have good things to say about Ultherapy and then I have heard bad things about laser's. I am going to do some research on your procedure. Thanks again!
Wow it sounds like you had amazing results, congrats.  What was the healing process like?
When I went home I looked like a chipmunk. I was out and about the next day. They do laser under your skin. Make pencil hole excisions at ears and chin. My whole face has changed shape with the tightening. Much much better than ultherapy and no pain.
Oh wow!  How long did it take for your face to look normal again?  Well, normal but improved ;)
My face started tightening immediately. I went out the next day. Barely any swelling. I am still getting more tightening at 6 mos. It is ideal for the cheeks, jaw and neck. It really is very new and not that many docs on Real Self have heard of it. Look up Precision TX or Laser Lift for before and after pix. It saved my facelift that was getting very lax. Good luck.
Wow sounds like really fast healing/turnaround.  You should ask for your pics so you can add them to this review and everyone can see!
Wow, that sounds like a dream procedure. Wish I heard of it before I dropped the money on Ultherapy, the biggest joke out there. Precision TX, I'll have to search for it in my area. Is it new?