Dysport is the New Botox, but That's Just my Opinion! - Manchester, NH

Dysport, in my opinion, is the new Botox. Having...

Dysport, in my opinion, is the new Botox. Having had both, I found Botox took about 5-7 days to work for me, but Dysport showed signs immediately and by the 2nd day I looked amazing!

I'm told Dysport allegedly last longer, still too early to tell; I do know it's less expensive and the physician I went to is experienced in injecting both, a very important feature. They fill the same, feels the same, but one costs less and works almost immediatley, is there any question which one to purchase if your physician recommends it?

Hi Anne,

I love that you said "Dysport is the new Botox" such a fashionable statement. Glad your procedure worked out so well. Where in your face did you have it injected? Did you experience any pain or bruising? We would love to see pictures! Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the reviews,

-Britt

Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B understands the different fillers as some are best suited for specific areas while others are not. He explained all of this to me. Therefore, he offers more than one. His decision as to what product to use is based on the size of the wrinkle and lines. He is an ear, nose & throat specialists. Why go to a skin doctor to improve your facial features? Listen to him and let him tell you what product you should have. You'll be happy you did.