I Can Not Praise Mr Marando Highly Enough Extremely High Level of Professionalism - Manchester

Everyone was very professional,knowledgeable,and...

Everyone was very professional,knowledgeable,and treated me like a person not a number.I have had a 2 treatments now over 4 years;the outcome has changed my life.I can look in the mirror now without crying,my self-confidence is coming back.He has a gift from God and he is unselfish,wonderful,talented man.I will never forget what he did for me and I will be forever indebted to him and all his staff

Hi Ruth. would u mind saying what procedures u had. it is hard to find a good surgeon.
Yes it was strange just seen bet they spelt his name right I really must read over my work just tap away press button and then check: silly woman never mind.
It is odd that you have all joined realself in 2012. Hope these are all independent and honest reviews.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Going under the knife for a cosmetic operation is a serious undertaking you want to get it right.There's no excuse not to get what you pay for. Consultant visit I always felt that I was an individual brilliant allaging my fears pre-op explaining everything fully answering any question I've asked.Be open minded bear in mind that the procedure you enquired about may not be the most sutiable for you in order to achieve the best results Mr Marando will tell you the truth bepreped you may not like his reply.He is on hand 24/7.I can not praise him enough an excellent team of medical professionals who make sure I was fully informed and secure at all times.