My New Boobies -Manchester, GA

After 4 children, breast feeding and divorce!! ...

after 4 children, breast feeding and divorce!! decided to do something for me.
Had 410 under muscle done by Transform on 23rd November 2013.
I was 34 A/B before and happily did not need uplift so just straight forward implants. I wanted to be a D/D or E.
Looked into ths for years but just thought at 37 (birthday just gone) now was the time. transform were brilliant no hard sell just really friendly. Not the cheapest but i reckon the best.
Driver collected me and took me to Manchester Finnallly went down at 5pm. Woke at 630 ish it awful pain i really didnt expect it even after 4 C sections!! but my god it hurt.
Went for walk day 2 after op and thought was gonna die!!! really tight across chest and painful so much so got taxi home lol. Was also really was unprepared for Frankenboobies. Now day 5 after op back at work with compression band on which makes everything feel tight but i'm k. Reckon day 5 s the day that you turn the corner. Bobbie lok a little more round and not square now and far less panfull although still like two bowling balls. Went to funeral yessterday and wore a lovley figure hgging black dress. felt a million dollars so yes it was worth it. All i would say is it hurts a lot and be prepared to do very little for at least 4 days

1 week on new boobies

Well 1 week on.. new boobies starting to settle now. bruised all under bust so much so had to but 38 DD bra so not so tight on chest. Was only 34 B before. seem to be carryng alot of fluid now. by belly feel very wobbly and my back def bigger. hope that goes as worked hard to lose the weight before the op!! Biggest problem for me is sleeping---i can't get comfy sleeping upright .. i get mega lwoer backk pan after about an hour which wakes me up!!
What ive found to be a real saviour though is witch hazel. I soak flannels in this and hold on and under breast twice a day (away from wounds) and this has reduced swelling, bruising and feels sooooo nice highly recommended.

2 weeks post op

Wow having made a wonderful discovery i am happi to say that my pain is now minimal yeeaaahhh. Read review from amercian surgeon who said dual plane implants better when no bra or compressiin band worn - -so ive burnt the compression band bloody evil thing and have been bra less for 3 days and its wonderful. Only problem is erect super sensitive nipples could hang you coats up on them lol. but its getting better. the boobies named Pepsi and Shirley by my fella !! look much better lefty higher than righty though which from what ive read is pretty nomal (i hope)

3 weeks post op

feel fab now..boobs look great starting to soften a little now. still sore at times but can now sleep on my side yeeaahhhh.. no more back pain. Have to keep telling myself shoulders back as my posture changed and not for the better. My boobs had their maiden voyage on Saturaday night - nice slinky low cut dress felt amazing was shocked at the male attention though as was my fella lol!!! When i look back i realise it really is a time thing and i think you should right off the first 3 weeks then look again

2 months post op now

well the time flown by cannot rememeber the pain now thakfully!! my boobies are pet and round and soft. TO be honest i forget they there. Back at gym 4 nights a week working hard and sleeping on my tummy. They look great smaller than i had hoped for good for my frame very natural looking.
Dr Netri

Dr Netri was so good i cannot explan put me at my ease, listerned and was just fab the whole way through.

Glad you were able to do this for yourself but sorry to hear you were in so much pain! The square boobs will subside but this will take some time. Stay in touch with your PS and follow their post instructions. Keep us posted on your healing status!

I remember how it hurt....but now 3 yrs post OP, I'm a happy girl.
when will they look round??? mine quite square
Give it time..have patience..it was a good year and a few pounds put on that made me look natural....