Just Started Latisse - Questions About when to Apply - Manalapan, NJ

Just started using it last night...but a few of...

Just started using it last night...but a few of the girls in the office had done it and saw results after 4 weeks and looked amazing!

I just started using Latisse last night.Want to know if I can use it in the morning, let it dry, then put on mascara and use eyelash curler...instead of putting it on before bed.My dr told me because I was concerned about the possible of permenant eye color change to do it this way.Anyone here of this before?

Renew medispa on rt 9 in manalapan nj.

Took 5 min to get the Latisse right in the office!And I took my 2 kids with me to the consult!

Yes, and lip liner brushes with a fine tip are great too.

Ive been using Latisse for a year and love the results. I had little nubs for eyelashes and even those were very very light blonde. Now they are longer, thicker and darker.I discovered this about the brushes they send with the package. All those brushes are unnecessary and a pain. So i thinned out the bristles on a few of them and brought them to a chiseled tip. Next, I found an old tiny mirror left from some eyeshadow. I put one drop on the mirror, roll the brush in it until its soaked up. One drop is enough for both eyes and so my expensive Latisse lasts longer and does the job perfectly.

Thanks! I've been doing one drop with a eye liner brush at nite for the last 9 weeeks and my lashes are sooo much longer and I have sooo many new lashes coming in! Love latisse!!!can't wait to see full results.might start to use in the morning though because I'm afraid of it changing my eye color.I've heard nothing but bad things about the brushes though. I've never tried them yet.I was also told once you get the resuts you want to use one drop every 2 nights just to maintain.I'm still on my first bottle.
hello fialover, what do u mean eyeliner brush? do u just wash ur brush daily after use? also, do u use the same brush for both eyes back to back??
Hi, I find morning is best for me. At first, I had a horrible time, some of the eye drop got into my eye making for extreme bloodshot eyes. I stopped at that point until cleared, then applied (carefully with my own thin liner brush) at night, but I still noticed morning red-eyes. I am now using it (one drop for both eyes) in the morning, which is working great for my sensitive eyes. I am seeing results just after 3 weeks.
Hi there ! I did the evening ritual thing for the first 3 months and now I do it in the morning exactly the way you described it! I put it on, let it dry and then just put on my eyeliner and mascara and voila. Still going strong! I can't say anything about the coloring of the iris because my eyes are naturally brown so I don't see any changes!
If you read the instructions included with your Latisse kit, it says to apply the product on a clean face, prior to skin care products, before bedtime. It will not help to apply the product multiple times during the day. If you forget an application, do not double up. Just apply as usual the next day.
I have been using latisse for just abut five months. I have noticed my lashes have grown thicker and longer but the downside is I have dark circles under my eyes. I am seriously considering quitting latisse as the long lashes do not compensate the tired worn out look i have with the dark circle usder my eyes. I do admit that I had been using latisse on my lower eyelids as well. I am also thinking about using latisse in the morning so it has less chance of dripping on my lower eyslids plus NEVER using it on my lower eyelids. I would love any helpful suggestions to get rid of the dark circle under my eyes.
Fialover, Since my eyes water a lot at night I have been using Latisse/Lumigen in the morning right after washing my face. I brush teeth and make my bed while letting the liquid soak in. Then I apply lotions, make-up and mascara as usual and I've had excellent results but be sure to use a fine liner brush instead of the brushes supplied with Latisse. Good Luck
Did your doc recommend that you put it on at night or in the morning to lessen the risk of color change? I can ask my doc for his opinion when I see him.