Nervous About Actual Tumescent Lipo Proecedure - Malvern, PA

I am so nervous to get this done. I have...

I am so nervous to get this done. I have officially booked my appointment with Sonnabello for two weeks from today. I am not concerned about the pain afterwards but more concerned with the actual procedure. It is not a FULL anesthesia just a "cocktail" as they call it to get me really relaxed. I hate pain and have no kids. I am looking to get my tummy and love handles done. Any and all advise would be greatly appreciated.

PS. I am getting married on 10/5/12 and I want to look fabulous! I have already lost alot of weight (165 down to 152) but my tummy just won't go away. This is my last effort to finally loose this tummy. I'm also concerned that I won't have enough time to really see the affects before the wedding since they say to give it 6 months. The reps there sometimes just tell you anything just to book. They told me I would see results in one week and definitely be thinner before the big day. Again, any feedback would be great. So thankful I found this site!

N/A

Hey audie,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! Please keep us updated on your progress.

While I'm sure everyone sees results at different speeds, most things I have read say it takes up to six months. Personally I wouldn't depend on seeing results in one week, but you do still have a few months until your wedding, so you will hopefully see results by then.