Great and Needed - Malta

I have been doing it for many years and it truly...

I have been doing it for many years and it truly helps to prevent wrinkles, especially the nose bridge area and around the eyes. Although I am getting immune to the medicine and thus use the injections frequently: every two months roughly and still can move my forehead muscles a bit. But without Botox I would have definitely had terrible wrinkles between the brows and around the eyes and on the forehead. Until now no one can identify my real age until my 20 year old kids are coming out from the shadow and start shouting "mom, mommy" - it is really funny to watch people' reaction :)

Oh, apart from Botox I had Thermage - rubbish, teh golden threads - crap and bullshit, face lifting - good and ultrasonic massager - bullshit. Sorry for my vocabulary.

Hi Malta,

Thanks for the review. I'm so glad you found something that worked for your wrinkles. Other community members have mentioned that the longer they use products like Botox and Radiesse, etc they say it begins to last longer, curious. Please keep us updated and we would love to see pictures.

Thanks,