Gynecomastia Surgery Was the Best Choice I Ever Made - NYC

I had initially looked to be operated on with the...

I had initially looked to be operated on with the intent of ridding myself of unsightly physical features which eroded my self-esteem and confidence. The doctor I chose wasn't the first doctor I consulted, but definitely was the last as I was instantly comforted and relieved of the anxieties I endured concerning the surgery.

My doctor is patient, sincerely concerned with the overall health of his patients, and he made sure that I was well informed of all the aspects surrounding the procedure.

My life has dramatically changed since the procedure. The procedure alleviated me of a huge burden I had been carrying for years. I now feel liberated and emboldened by a stroke of normalcy.

The staff is kind, patient, and accommodating beyond reason. The facility is clean, comfortable, and adds to the relaxed atmosphere the staff perpetuates. Going to this doctor was one of the best choices I ever made. The man is in the miracle business."

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Beraka is patient, sincerely concerned with the overall health of his patients, and he made sure that I was well informed of all the aspects surrounding the procedure.

How long did your recovery take from the procedure? I see that some men take up to 6 months before swelling has subsided.