Great Result but Scary - Malaysia

I got my upper eyelids done in Malaysia, with a...

I got my upper eyelids done in Malaysia, with a great surgeon that someone from Australia recommended. I have always had alot of upper lid fat and he listened to my concerns that I would look to different if too much was taken out and he only took a little bit of skin out so I still look like me. He even showed me where he was cutting to in the mirror as did the operation.

The only thing was we couldnt organise to be where he was to get the stiches out so I was fine with getting a nurse to take them out and I freaked out without the surgeon to explain to me how the swelling was going to go down and I wouldnt look so round-y eyed instead of almond shaped. It was a real shock and I felt sick about it for about 12 hrs. I recieved emails from him later explaining it would be ok but it was hard to imagine.But 12 days later my eyes are back to the almond shape they were and I love it!!

Can you let me know the name of surgeon as I am planning to have eyelid surgery
hello, can you please tell me who the surgeon was?
i have been contemplating having the surgery done for the past year , having done so nuch research has even not helped as there are so many negative results that i cannot afford to entertain , however here we could have a real case of a happy patient at an i would say an affordable cost , might change my travel plans to MALAYSIA come sept2011, plse respond to my email to arrnge a consult, thank u
Dr Yeow Aik Ming

He listens to what you want and does a great job