Why i cant See Any Results After Liposuction - Malaysia

I had liposuction,i do my arm,abdomen,love...

i had liposuction,i do my arm,abdomen,love handle,thigh,upper back and lower back....thats i do already one month and seven days,but until now i only see very little result like 10%...i very sad and dissappointed it...but somebady told me,after process the around three week mcan see very different size,but why im not?

so actually when can see very different size and more result?and the doctor using BODY JET..is it no good for this kind of lipo? (pls forgive me becoz actually i dun known in english very well..i hope to get answer of this,thank q so much)

Candy, the doctors who donate their time to RealSelf don't usually go through reviews answering questions. However, we do have a dedicated area where you can ask a question, which will passed on to the doctors to answer. If you would like to submit a question then please use this link.

why dont have doctor answer me this question?
hi, would like to know how is your result now? because im planning to let Dr Jav do my surgery on March 2013. Quite scare after reading your experience, dont want to waste such a big sum. So your reply is highly appreciated. Thanks!
Dr. Jav