Looking for More Curves! - Malaga, Spain

I wanted to get my butt done because I didn't have...

I wanted to get my butt done because I didn't have many curves and I was very flat with a large stomach. I talked with the doctor and he thought I was a good candidate.

I really loved the doctor and they were so kind throughout the whole process. Jenny was always e-mailing me and any questions I had she was there to answer them.

The day of the surgery, I wasn't able to use my credit card and they were very kind and willing to still do the surgery.

Honestly, everything went so well and I got the results that I wanted and feel way more comfortable being in a bathing suit and wearing tighter fitting clothes than before.

The only con that I have is that there wasn't much communication through each person on what to expect for the recovery process. Some said I could sit after two weeks some said 6 weeks. Some said I didn't have to wear the garment for very long and some said that I did. So, thats the only thing I would change is that everyone is on the same page about the recovery process. Other than that everything was amazing.
Spain Plastic Surgeon

The doctor was so amazing. He was very nice and very reassuring. I felt very comfortable with him and he was very through with everything. His partner was also very nice and helpful on the day of the surgery. They were very willing to see me and to help with whatever I needed.

Looking good!
Thank GOD you surgeon give you the butt you've always wanted.!
Welcome to rs ! Pics ?